Reaction score
Except to see sports

Meh. It's only interesting pre-final 5 minutes of you've wagered on the over/under.

Otherwise, it's useless. Huge lead changes are constant.

I guess you could say that would make it more interesting, but I disagree. It makes the entire thing a waste. Kind of makes it seem as if everything that takes place in the first three quarters is just a filler.

Reaction score
I find the display of basketball and the final results to be equal parts Interesting

These finals are some of the best played I've seen in Years.

Lebron and Durant going ham. 6 of the best 20 players In the league.

And dbair it's not all bad, nick collision is playing well!

Reaction score
Do you let the part about it all being rigged bother you? Or is it that suspension of disbelief thing?

Reaction score
Wake me up when the nba admits to rigged games. It was point shaving

Then wake me up again when the nba has multiple bogus Super Bowl winners. Im gonna get my full 8 hours because they don't Even have a Super Bowl. Check And mate

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I find the display of basketball and the final results to be equal parts Interesting

These finals are some of the best played I've seen in Years.

Lebron and Durant going ham. 6 of the best 20 players In the league.

And dbair it's not all bad, nick collision is playing well!

Harden and Bosh top 20?

Reaction score
The games were never in question. Google point spreads no wonder you lose all your money gambling

If you're doing anything to control how many points are scored (like, shaving), then you're altering the games, and potentially altering who should actually win the game.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

Reaction score
If you're doing anything to control how many points are scored (like, shaving), then you're altering the games, and potentially altering who should actually win the game.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

No actually he would just call more Fouls to hit the over and take a 15 point lead and get it to 12.

Top Bottom