Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Now, this was just mean.

lol

This thread is awesome. Maybe we all should make a video about just how bad we want Jerry to die and in what exact manner that should happen. Not that I have thought about that much or anything. :awkward

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Also, I'm granting you full immunity this one time. Don't hold anything back, Kristy.

ill allow a boob flash,too. Just this once, and no more than 7 secs of nip.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Also, I'm granting you full immunity this one time. Don't hold anything back, Kristy.

ill allow a boob flash,too. Just this once, and no more than 7 secs of nip.

That's right, Kristie. Don't take that shit from him. Go to his ass.

Not literally, tho. That would really make for an awkward video.

Reaction score
In before Middy proclaims your video wasn’t of professional quality.

Yea i was shocked. I thought Pacquiao won by a good margin. As they say in boxing, don’t leave it up to the judges. Manny looked like he put in on cruise control at the end.

Reaction score
In before Middy proclaims your video wasn’t of professional quality.

Yea i was shocked. I thought Pacquiao won by a good margin. As they say in boxing, don’t leave it up to the judges. Manny looked like he put in on cruise control at the end.

i noticed that as well. he still kicked bradley's ass though.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Boxing hasn't been relevant since Buster Douglas beat Tyson in a very rigged match. I've not watched it since.

Reaction score
You telling me that fat POS won fair and square?

nope. i just never thought that that fight was rigged. douglas looked shocked that not only had he knocked tyson down(twice) but that he won as well. from what i had heard tyson was the one who wasn't in the greatest shape for that fight.

Last edited:
Reaction score
kristie... I'm sure you're a swell person. Heck, I'd probably let you give me a handy in real life, provided you could keep it on the dl. But your videos suck. I'm being real. And don't take offense, because if I posted videos on Youtube, they'd suck too. Not as bad as yours, but they'd suck nonetheless.

I'll give you real feedback. This is what everyone thinks when they watch your videos but don't actually say for fear of being rude.

First... fix the fucking lighting. In most of your videos, it's too dark.

Second, take your glasses off. If the main visual focus of a video is a persons face, then people want to be able to see said face. Do you think it's just a coincidence that 95% of newscasters don't wear glasses? Besides, and this goes back to lighting, the computer monitor is glaring in your lenses.

Third, stop watching yourself when you're making the video. Pretend the lens is someone elses eyes. Look them in the eyes when you're talking.

Fourth, stop fidgeting, fumbling around, touching your face, and worst of all, taking drinks. Its always awkward and uncomfortable for the viewer. I get that those might be nervous twitches, but make it a point of emphasis to not do that.

Fifth, collect your thoughts before making your videos. There's too many awkward silences, even in the begining of most videos. If I were you, I'd prepare for the videos like you were doing a presentation at work - create an outline with bullet points you want to touch on. Rehearse.

And lastly, have a point. Your videos are the equivalent of a cr122 post. Most times it feels like you just turned the camera on with no real idea on what you want to say, but you just feel compelled to make a video.

Yes, I'm an ass hole. I'll bear that cross. I'm not going to kiss your ass and say "omg great video kristie!" You want that gay shit, go to the Zone. I'm giving you this advice, because again, it's what everyone who watches your three minute thought abortions is thinking.

You're welcome.
lol

Reaction score

sorry about the light of the screen reflecting off my glasses. i was using my new laptop when i made this.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don't apologize i pretended it was my jizz while i furiously masturbated to your video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom