Status
Not open for further replies.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i'm not being innocent. never done it that way. never will. i'm just not the type of person who likes something like that. kim kardashian might(she did it that way in her sex tape), but i don't.

How do you know you won't like sushi if you've never tried it?

Reaction score
i'm not being innocent. never done it that way. never will. i'm just not the type of person who likes something like that. kim kardashian might(she did it that way in her sex tape), but i don't.

so youve seen kim kardashians sex tape where she took it up the butt but you havent done it? not buying it.

Reaction score
I understand. My wife doesn’t like it very much. I am big down there, if you know what i mean, so i usually have to get her pretty intoxicated and then i am able to violate her pooper.

Look at Everlasting trying to impress kristie.

Reaction score
so youve seen kim kardashians sex tape where she took it up the butt but you havent done it? not buying it.

just because she did it in a sex tape doesn't mean i have to. i've had friends talk about taking it up the butt, but that just isn't what i want when it comes to sex.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
just because she did it in a sex tape doesn't mean i have to. i've had friends talk about taking it up the butt, but that just isn't what i want when it comes to sex.

Ok, but if you ever try it (they say anal-clit-G stimulation is like the holy trinity of orgasms) make sure to vlog about it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
My wife has told me that in order to put it in her butt, I would have to take a strap-on up mine first.

I'm just about at that point.

Reaction score
I find that girls willing to do anal are usually swallowers too. Those things seem to come as a package deal. Experiment and report back to us in a video.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I am so handing out infractions in this thread.

This here is my modifcaten neck of the woods.

Everyone is banned. And infracted and banned again.

Reaction score

my world series pick from 2010. i got it so wrong that year. lol

this video took place in my bedroom.:whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom