More Kristie Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod can you please sticky this thread for all pre- and post-game Kristie analysis videos now that she's a member here?

Thanks.

Oh nice I missed this. I like to light candles and listen with soft jazz playing in the background.

Are you gonna give DCU a shoutout on ur next video? I mean...you do have your own stickied thread here. That has to be worth some sort of video love, amirite?!

Are you gonna give DCU a shoutout on ur next video? I mean...you do have your own stickied thread here. That has to be worth some sort of video love, amirite?!
I think it's safe to say that if there is a kristie video thread, it'll be stickied. :naughty

Oh nice I missed this. I like to light candles and listen with soft jazz playing in the background.

yes i will. ;)

Midswat

Ring of Honor
kristie... make a draft video (assuming you follow the draft closely). I'd like to see what your thoughts are going into the draft (needs/players you like, etc)

superpunk

Pro Bowler
I heard you were going to mention DCU in your next vid. That would make my Christmas, Kristie. Happy Birthday, Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom