Reaction score
So is this happening again this year? Haven't seen sbk for a while and wasn't sure if someone else was picking up the slack.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Probably not.

If someone wants to run one, they can, but it won't be run the same way.

C

Cr122

It won't be the Mel Kiper Invitational if we do one. This was sbk's idea, and he has all the rules for it.

We can do a new one under a different name with our own set of rules or just continue to do our site mocks.

I don't care either way because I have been strapped for time anyways.

Reaction score
I'd love to do it, but I don't know who would be willing to take the time to run it. Not everyone has the benefit of living in their mom's guest room like sbk does.

C

Cr122

I'd love to do it, but I don't know who would be willing to take the time to run it. Not everyone has the benefit of living in their mom's guest room like sbk does.

That's the thing you have to have time to run it throughout the day. It takes up a lot of your time. I don't want to commit to it. I can help out but I don't have the time to run it.

Reaction score
Just to get a feel.... all those interested in participating in one of these this year, post aye

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Me=Cowboys

b6229a2a325be09ddfcab25a5875ffd5

Denied

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It won't be the Mel Kiper Invitational if we do one. This was sbk's idea, and he has all the rules for it.

We can do a new one under a different name with our own set of rules or just continue to do our site mocks. I don't care

either way because I have been strapped for time anyways.

Should call it the Todd McShay Invitational mock draft.

I hope the irony isn't lost on anyone.

Reaction score
Should call it the Todd McShay Invitational mock draft.

I hope the irony isn't lost on anyone.

We've already decided we're going to do it, and that was exactly the name we decided on. And yeah, for the same reason you're likely thinking. lol

Top Bottom