yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

reminds me of high school when this guy kept stealing our beers and when we'd confront him on it, he'd bow up on us and take them anyway and my buddy who was a pretty big guy was about to kick his ass but I stopped him and said hold up, I got a better idea...so we took a couple of empty beers, pissed in them, screwed the cap back on and put them back in the freezer (we were keeping them there to cool faster).

Sure enough the guy comes walking up, eyeballing us so I say come on man, we asked you nicely to quit stealing our beers but he got in my face and said what are you going to do about it?? So I acted all scared, wouldn't look him in the eye, and said, sorry man, sorry while looking at the grounding while backing away... however I stayed close so I could see what was about happen

I'm watching as he pulls a beer out of the freezer and rips the cap off with his teeth as he's eye-balling us and starts to swig it in triumph while looking right at me with a cocky smile but then his smile started to fade as mine began to grow as he gagged and spit out what he could, then looked at me & said:

WTF man!?! Whats in those beers???

I said, I tried to tell you not to drink our beers nicely but you went ahead anyway and thats why you just drank out piss!

Me,, my buddy and everyone else in the room burst into laughter as he sheepishly exited the room, never to steal another beer from us and possibly anyone else

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why is he wearing a women's sports bra? Does he have any idea how stupid he looks? Does he have any self awareness?
those are GPS trackers and give data to the coaches and trainers about how far the person ran, how fast, and a bunch of other bullshit

i bet the cardinals are forcing him to wear it to make sure that he is keeping up with the training part of his contract

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
those are GPS trackers and give data to the coaches and trainers about how far the person ran, how fast, and a bunch of other bullshit

i bet the cardinals are forcing him to wear it to make sure that he is keeping up with the training part of his contract
They could put such a device in anything. Doesn't have to be in a women's sports bra.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They could put such a device in anything. Doesn't have to be in a women's sports bra
It's all part of the battle between quarterback and team; the neverending struggle to determine just which one is the other's bitch...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

That's nothing. I had him in a dynasty and turned down a offer of a first and a third in the following year's draft 20 minutes before his retirement broke. I still have flashbacks...

Top Bottom