Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

These texts have been spammed to all of us from SoCal Edison (our power company) for the last 7 days during this heat wave

Like that shit is gonna happen when it’s over 100. They can fuck right off with that bullshit!
0bb19e8562b01fe1d3a5577f67b810e8.jpg

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
These texts have been spammed to all of us from SoCal Edison (our power company) for the last 7 days during this heat wave

Like that shit is gonna happen when it’s over 100. They can fuck right off with that bullshit!
0bb19e8562b01fe1d3a5577f67b810e8.jpg
That whole situation there in Commiefornia is absolutely fucked up. There is no way I would comply if I lived there. How often are the rolling blackouts affecting you?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That whole situation there in Commiefornia is absolutely fucked up. There is no way I would comply if I lived there. How often are the rolling blackouts affecting you?
I don't know how every single level headed person that lives there doesn't leave. Career be damned, move somewhere else even if its for less money.

The whole west coast is a fucking disgrace

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I do not comply

And I have never personally experienced a rolling black out

But I know people who have. They typically live in the more desert type areas. I live near Los Angeles. So I never have to worry about it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That is actually the "privilege"

Knowing no one will wipe your ass, bail you out or cover for your incompetence forces you to thrive or die and I'm better for it, too bad some people dont understand this "privilege" is free for the taking for anyone who wants it

Sadly, playing the victim seems to scratch some weird itch or evoke false feelings of virtue in humans and those that go down that road will never know the joy of seeing the fruit of ones own labor and the pride & joy that comes from a job well done

Top Bottom