yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i hate the amateur tour de france assholes

I do too, I live right by the lake with a bike path and these fuckers dressed in tights with sponsor logos (I know damn well aren't sponsoring them) irritate the piss out of me, they also ride right in the middle of the damn streets with bike paths 20 feet away and seem to be just looking for a fight.

I ride on a mountain bike too but when I have to use the roads, I get as close to the curb as possible so people can pass. I HATE it when they deliberately clog up traffic by driving next to the median

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I do too, I live right by the lake with a bike path and these fuckers dressed in tights with sponsor logos (I know damn well aren't sponsoring them) irritate the piss out of me, they also ride right in the middle of the damn streets with bike paths 20 feet away and seem to be just looking for a fight.

I ride on a mountain bike too but when I have to use the roads, I get as close to the curb as possible so people can pass. I HATE it when they deliberately clog up traffic by driving next to the median

It's entirely possible someday you'll see a headline saying " Police say man runs over 47 cyclists driving Mad Max style vehicle" and you'll know you can delete the Sixisbetter account.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There are few disappointments quite like laying back down, just getting comfortable, and realizing that alarm wasn't an accident, and you really do need to drag your ass up...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ffe754c06b0255abccaa6753dfecc4ae.jpg

Top Bottom