touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
My post on a Ukraine War sub Reddit:
The US is busy defending her own border from an invasion. And getting ready for a kinetic war with China. Russia is least of the US's concern!!!

The reply was:
russia is directly threatening the u.s. and nato. if trump gets elected, russia will likely directly challenge the u.s. by invading a nato country. a vote for trump is a vote for ww3. it also makes you a communist traitor. you are an american in name only.

china only cares about money, and they make a lot of money selling cheap stuff to americans. china really is not a threat.

the southern democrat is back because trump turned the republican party into the party of communists traitors, and complete idiots. you don't realize how close you are to destroying america and our last industry, national defense, by being a complete idiot.

i have never voted for a democrat until trump. and after i've seen the complete stupidity and evil of his supporters, i will never vote for another republican.

your biggest concern should be the eternal flames of hell if you vote for trump.

My reply was:
Please show me on the doll where Putin touched you...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My post on a Ukraine War sub Reddit:
The US is busy defending her own border from an invasion. And getting ready for a kinetic war with China. Russia is least of the US's concern!!!

The reply was:
russia is directly threatening the u.s. and nato. if trump gets elected, russia will likely directly challenge the u.s. by invading a nato country. a vote for trump is a vote for ww3. it also makes you a communist traitor. you are an american in name only.

china only cares about money, and they make a lot of money selling cheap stuff to americans. china really is not a threat.

the southern democrat is back because trump turned the republican party into the party of communists traitors, and complete idiots. you don't realize how close you are to destroying america and our last industry, national defense, by being a complete idiot.

i have never voted for a democrat until trump. and after i've seen the complete stupidity and evil of his supporters, i will never vote for another republican.

your biggest concern should be the eternal flames of hell if you vote for trump.

My reply was:
Please show me on the doll where Putin touched you...
whats a "kinetic war"

Top Bottom