cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
look how Activision/Infocom treated their employees at Infocom...

View attachment 9204

just wow...

source: page 70 @ https://archive.org/details/InfocomCabinetSelectedMemos/page/n69/mode/2up
That can't be real. It says it was to go in effect in December of 1987. It says the restroom entrances are being equipped with computer voice recognition. Perhaps that technology was available back then but I doubt it would be robust enough for it to work in such an application. If that is true then that is one shitty company.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be an image of text that says 'When I was little, I didn't care about things like what to wear, my parents dressed me. Looking back at some of my old pictures, it's obvious that my parents didn't care either.'

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

#1) Jussie Smollett: He has vast experience using fake news to gin up racial hatred. A perfect fit!

#2) Ghislaine Maxwell: For her skill in protecting serial sex predators.

#3) Luigi from Super Mario Brothers: The Primetime slot has been traditionally filled by a proud Italian-American. It should be given to another Italian.

#4) A bowl of fettuccine: Another Italian classic, albeit with a slightly higher I.Q.

#5) Brian Stelter: Because it's high time this position was filled by a woman.

#6) One of those recorded messages from the airport loudspeaker that tells everyone where to find the bathrooms and newsstands: Would still provide more useful information than your average CNN host.

#7) Kamala Harris: Since she's not currently doing anything.

#8) A Pfizer sales rep: Might as well hear your typical CNN news straight from the source for once!

#9) A female CNN intern: She could spend each night telling lurid stories of all the unspeakably gross stuff that happens at CNN every day! Guaranteed ratings boost!

#10) Tucker Carlson: The universe would implode.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
That can't be real. It says it was to go in effect in December of 1987. It says the restroom entrances are being equipped with computer voice recognition. Perhaps that technology was available back then but I doubt it would be robust enough for it to work in such an application. If that is true then that is one shitty company.
Lol don't u get it, it was a joke lol infocom always make humor memos from time to time. Lol thats why its in this thread.

Top Bottom