Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'if you ever feel like shit, just remember Courteney Cox's hair in Scream 3 Courteney Cox @CourteneyCox Wow, what the fuck'

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
mathemachicken.jpg

True story. When I would gather the eggs she would first put up a little fight with pecking, but then as I picked her eggs out of the nest she would seem to be counting them, keeping a tally. Later when slaughter time came my Mom decided to keep her since she was such a productive egg supplier and she thought the name was cute. So we had her for several years. We even let her hatch us some chicks a couple of times. The hens from that were highly productive too, but none of them knew how to count.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I dont get it I've never heard of Caillou
Caillou was on PBS forever and a day. It's about a bald four year old, and every episode went exactly the same. He doesn't get his way. He whines in a high pitched voice like a little bitch. His two year old sister whines (and you can't understand because the only word she could say consistently was her own damn name). He gets his way.

Top Bottom