yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
thx but its not playing as a gif automatically within the post like they normally do (its a still image), is there not a way to do that?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Cooper Rush may not be long for this team unless he shows something and I'd be shocked if McCarthy didn't draft a QB in the middle to late rounds to groom. Dak's clock is ticking and he has no more excuses. And neither do you guys (ie: Dak apologists) either.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not really. Garrett hadn't proven himself or had any real skins on the wall.

McCarthy is a coaching lifer who comes in having success as both an assistant and a head coach, and has gotten teams to championship games and won a Super Bowl.

I have no idea how McCarthy will fare here, but he is eons better a hire than Garrett was.

Exactly. I respect a HC who earned his way through the ranks as an unpaid assistant, to quality control, to QB coach, coordinator and HC. He and Garrett are absolutely nothing a like.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
click it

Thats not how the GIFs should work, people dont want to have to click them, they should just play automatically

like this:

697b023b-64a5-49a0-8059-27b963453fb1.gif

I got this one to work by clicking the image button and then pasting the url as instructed

maybe the one I tried to post was just a bad GIF or something

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hahaha

The Rams fans on their FB page are actually talking about how they want Marinelli now that Wade is gone!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He’s 70 years old

He needs to retire and watch next season from his comfortable couch in his mansion with his 20 cats in his lap

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got this one to work by clicking the image button and then pasting the url as instructed

maybe the one I tried to post was just a bad GIF or something
thats how i do it

insert image button -> by URL

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
rumblings that mccarthy indeed wants to keep him here, but kellen moore may not be staying after all ?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Good. Let him go to the college game. It just goes to my point that none of these frauds would work under a self-made man and have to earn their keep and be held accountable. Let him go to the college game where he should have started his coaching career and toil there for a few years like everyone else and then be promoted/hired based on his success and merits.

Leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out....and he'd be doing McCarthy a huge favor.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
These wretched little pricks. They're like cockroaches....two peas in a pod. He's learned from Garrett to be sure. What young coordinator, who aspires to be a HC one day, would leave the NFL and the big stage (in Dallas), working for a SB winning and offensive minded HC, to go to the college game? Frauds. Every single one of them.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
These wretched little pricks. They're like cockroaches....two peas in a pod. He's learned from Garrett to be sure. What young coordinator, who aspires to be a HC one day, would leave the NFL and the big stage (in Dallas), working for a SB winning and offensive minded HC, to go to the college game? Frauds. Every single one of them.

The kid was just the OC of the fricken Dallas Cowboys who were tops in the league on offense

He thinks he can write his own ticket anywhere he wants now

Top Bottom