Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
While browsing Amazon looking for a Faraday blanket to block EMI for an experiment I'm doing, I come across - and really this is no shit - products for "protecting your wifi from Russian hackers and 5G emissions." Faraday cages for wi-fi routers! Whaaaaaat?

Faraday cages, boxes and blankets are for protecting electronic equipment from electromagnetic radiation. Motor noise and such. Interference. They block radio waves, anything electromagnetic.

So if you are so fucking stupid to put your wi-fi router in one of these, it WON'T WORK ANYMORE YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES! Because the wi-fi router is a RADIO YOU GODDAMNED IDIOTS! So is your mobile phone! So the signal from your wifi won't get out of the faraday cage!

Most of the products are just cheap metal cases, they're not faraday cages at all and will block nothing, but these are selling like hotcakes on Amazon and ebay - it's a scam, YOU DUMBASSES. These dudes are raking in the dough from you idiots who believe Russian hax0rs might want to break into your wifi, or that 5G might be infiltrating your pristine system.

But it gets better - some of these idiots aren't taken in by the phony faraday cages, and get real ones to put their wifi routers in, THEN GET MAD WHEN THEIR WIFI NO LONGER WORKS! I shit you not.

faradaywifi.jpg

So I did a little research and yeah, this is a thing. Popular Mechanics has the dope on it, as does a humorous science blog.

Yes, people are far more ignorant and stupid than you have the capability to imagine.

Click both links, enjoy, and do reply back.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, people are stupid and nothing....and I mean nothing.....surprises me any more. My main issue is that these people can breed and the stupidity goes on for generation after generation. I have serious doubts about the future of mankind......

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My main issue is that these people can breed and the stupidity goes on for generation after generation
Yeah these idiots didn't just hatch one day or crawl out from under a rock... They're a product of the breeding! This kind of total ignorance and stupidity is spreading at a far greater rate than ever imagined.

One of the "Faraday" products mentioned goes for 111 bucks, and there's 1,472 reviews! Do the math! These scammers have already made over 160 thousand bucks off these idjit dupes!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah these idiots didn't just hatch one day or crawl out from under a rock... They're a product of the breeding! This kind of total ignorance and stupidity is spreading at a far greater rate than ever imagined.

One of the "Faraday" products mentioned goes for 111 bucks, and there's 1,472 reviews! Do the math! These scammers have already made over 160 thousand bucks off these idjit dupes!

a fool and his money........

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
a fool and his money........
The most precious part? On one of the real faraday cages sold, the purchaser complained that now his wifi doesn't work. THE SELLER SAID AND I SHIT YOU NOT, "Stick the antenna out through the top of the enclosure."

COMPLETELY DEFEATING THE ASSUMED PURPOSE OF THE FUCKING PURCHASE!

Because with the antenna sticking out of the cage you dumbasses, NOW RUSSIAN HAX0RS AND 5G SIGNALS AREN'T BLOCKED FROM YOUR WIFI YOU IMBECILE IDIOT!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The most precious part? On one of the real faraday cages sold, the purchaser complained that now his wifi doesn't work. THE SELLER SAID AND I SHIT YOU NOT, "Stick the antenna out through the top of the enclosure."

COMPLETELY DEFEATING THE ASSUMED PURPOSE OF THE FUCKING PURCHASE!

Because with the antenna sticking out of the cage you dumbasses, NOW RUSSIAN HAX0RS AND 5G SIGNALS AREN'T BLOCKED FROM YOUR WIFI YOU IMBECILE IDIOT!

lol, I think you're just pissed because you didn't think of it first

you left 100K+ laying on the sidewalk for someone else to claim

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
lol, I think you're just pissed because you didn't think of it first

you left 100K+ laying on the sidewalk for someone else to claim
That is one hunnert percent correct, as I told trlrtrash13 and This Bud's 4U on the phone last week when I ran into this!

Kicking myself because I'm not able to imagine people this fucking stupid while obviously many others are. I STILL have way too much faith in my fellow man!

You hit the nail right on the head, Pally. I am pist off because it ain't ME collecting the money of these fucking morons. I didn't think of it!

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
I was sooo jealous too!

One of these days, the total goof scam is going to come to me and I'll make a bazillion off of it!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, people are stupid and nothing....and I mean nothing.....surprises me any more. My main issue is that these people can breed and the stupidity goes on for generation after generation. I have serious doubts about the future of mankind......

The bigger issue is they vote

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I love this Q&A on one such product:

Question:Do you guys sell anything else? I was thinking of getting some kind of screen that can cover and block my tv when I'm trying to watch it.
Answer:The propose of a faraday cage is to block access to components from exterior influences. If a television is at risk, I'd recommend the fabric faraday option. Allow necessary room for the device to have breathing space and also heat release. I've made a tent ⛺ like cover for my cell phone and Bluetooth speaker to keep the creeps at bay.
#hackersSUCK #Imagination #DOyourOWNwork see less
By David Dearman on December 4, 2020

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
While browsing Amazon looking for a Faraday blanket to block EMI for an experiment I'm doing, I come across - and really this is no shit - products for "protecting your wifi from Russian hackers and 5G emissions." Faraday cages for wi-fi routers! Whaaaaaat?

Faraday cages, boxes and blankets are for protecting electronic equipment from electromagnetic radiation. Motor noise and such. Interference. They block radio waves, anything electromagnetic.

So if you are so fucking stupid to put your wi-fi router in one of these, it WON'T WORK ANYMORE YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES! Because the wi-fi router is a RADIO YOU GODDAMNED IDIOTS! So is your mobile phone! So the signal from your wifi won't get out of the faraday cage!

Most of the products are just cheap metal cases, they're not faraday cages at all and will block nothing, but these are selling like hotcakes on Amazon and ebay - it's a scam, YOU DUMBASSES. These dudes are raking in the dough from you idiots who believe Russian hax0rs might want to break into your wifi, or that 5G might be infiltrating your pristine system.

But it gets better - some of these idiots aren't taken in by the phony faraday cages, and get real ones to put their wifi routers in, THEN GET MAD WHEN THEIR WIFI NO LONGER WORKS! I shit you not.

View attachment 8058

So I did a little research and yeah, this is a thing. Popular Mechanics has the dope on it, as does a humorous science blog.

Yes, people are far more ignorant and stupid than you have the capability to imagine.

Click both links, enjoy, and do reply back.

I was thinking of turning my storage shed into a large Faraday cage by lining the interior walls, floors and ceilings with some kind of metal mesh. This is where I store my portable generator. They say solar flares are not strong enough to damage portable generators that are analog. But they are assuming typical solar flares and not one massive blast that would set new records. Once constructed I could keep some electronic gear in there as well. I am not sure what good it would do though. A blast that could take out a generator would take out the entire electrical grid, cell service and everything else. A generator would be good only for lights, possibly some heat, and possibly suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I came up with the perfect Libtard sales gimmick

It’s a condom that only blocks conservative DNA ensuring that your chick only gets pregnant with liberal genes thus promoting the liberal agenda and exponentially increasing the liberal gene pool while decreasing the conservative gene pool at the same time. The Libtards would eat that shit up!

I can see the infomercials on CNN already

The best part of my Conservative DNA blocking condom is that it is just a regular old condom. Thus ensuring that when Libtards use it they can no longer procreate and clone their retarded genes and agendas into future generations!

Top Bottom