Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But will stay on as President and CEO.

Will head up nationwide search for new GM.

New GM will search for and select new HC for the team.

Stephen stays in current role.

Cleaning house from the top down, sources say "football people" to be hired for GM, HC, and all coaching staff/training positions.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Cleaning house from the top down, sources say "football people" to be hired for GM, HC, and all coaching staff/training positions.

I'd forgive him for the last 25 years if he did this and stepped away from all microphones and cameras as well

thanks for fucking with us Dooms, the tiny fan left remaining inside me's heart jumped at the idea

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'd forgive him for the last 25 years if he did this and stepped away from all microphones and cameras as well

thanks for fucking with us Dooms, the tiny fan left remaining inside me's heart jumped at the idea
Age and health is cited, along with wanting to enjoy his grandkids. 30 years is a career. Dude is stepping back.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If that’s the case it sorta makes sense with how emotional Jeruh has been lately. Especially after the last game. He got and and left the owners box with time still on the clock. He never does that. He had tears in his eyes during his post game interviews

And he actually held his face in his hands in disgust after Dak missed that dump pass to Zeke which would have ended in a TD at the end of the game

Maybe this will be his last year of being in front and involved in the team

But even if it is, don’t think for one second that he won’t still have the ultimate say in any real decision. He will have to die to give up that right

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

What is this nonsense?

Did you divine this from your latest dump?

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm still reminded of Al Davis in that shiny jumpsuit still trying to run the Raiders 8 years ago looking and sounding ridiculous AND most importantly very old. Maye Jerry remembers that too.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

So, how many wishes did the genie count this as?

Top Bottom