ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had a hard time hearing the interview on my computer but it doesn't matter. I got the idea. The old goat is reminiscing and I take it as a sign he knows the end is very near. And you're right, he doesn't look good.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Thought about watching that show but I cant stand to listen to that jackass flap his stupid trap

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I actually watched the whole thing.

There was virtually nothing about the football team. Jerry made one joke when saying his kids deserved credit for their success that they should get some blame for no Superbowls, too. That was about it. Buck mentioned the incredible ratings the team gets despite winning two SBs in 20 years, but then gave Jerry credit for that for all the hoopla he creates around the team.

So it was just all about Jerry's business success. Which I've always thought was the real way Jerry sees the team. As long as the team is making him tons of money and he gets to have his fun, he's all good. Hearing him boast about his Vegas-style clubs in Jerryworld was sickening.

One more weird/sickening thing, he was talking about the training center in Frisco and bragging that as Tony is running off the field after practice, a high school QB will be running on the field past him to start practice. Just more circus over football.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Joe Buck and Jerry Jones in the same room and it wasn't hit by a meteor?
There is no God.

Reaction score
Oh he'll give an interview on his death bed. In fact, I bet his death is broadcast nationally, sponsored by Johnny Walker Blue, simulcast on the big screen at Jerry World, tickets to get in there will be only half what it costs to go to a game, Party Passes for $10.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
been hearing clips on the radio today and its clear winning is no where near the top of his priorities, its disgusting that he thinks all of his nonsense is what matters when the reality is and always will be that winning is the tide that lifts all boats. All he has done is milk the brand for every nickel possible.

No one would give a flying fuck about the art, the dancing girls on poles, Victoria secret, etc if the brand hadn't been firmly established prior to his purchase by a regime who excelled at winning and competing at a high level.

Imagine if the team had been started 20 years ago as an exhibition team by jerri the jackass.

He probably would have had to move the team by now and no one would give a damn

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
My God.

I am about ten minutes into this shit and I hate him even more and I didn't that was possible.

The **** even bought a teddy bear from a damn carny because he couldn't earn it to win over his wife and admitted to selling tickets to football games when a player.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I am about ten minutes into this shit and I hate him even more and I didn't that was possible.

I have it on the DVR,but after reading all the comments by those who watched it,delete may be the way to go here.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I have it on the DVR,but after reading all the comments by those who watched it,delete may be the way to go here.

No. Watch it. Absorb what crumb he really is.

He is a guy who tells about getting his credit cards cut up and he was basically born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

GFY.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He deserves everyones venom, Garrett is merely a byproduct of jerris stupidity

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No. Watch it. Absorb what crumb he really is.

He is a guy who tells about getting his credit cards cut up and he was basically born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

GFY.
Jerryspeak is always so hard to decipher, but I'm pretty sure he was trying to say -- several times -- that he was only able to take the big risks he did because his dad was so successful and had his back if he failed.

Several times it's almost like he was boasting about how successful his dad was, like that made him a better father.

I think Jerry's the same asshole he was when he walked in the door. He's just gotten much better at marketing himself and making himself seem more likable.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Jerryspeak is always so hard to decipher, but I'm pretty sure he was trying to say -- several times -- that he was only able to take the big risks he did because his dad was so successful and had his back if he failed.

Several times it's almost like he was boasting about how successful his dad was, like that made him a better father.

That's exactly what he was saying when he started sniveling and sniffing. Fuck that guy.

Top Bottom