Reaction score
Fucking done with this trainwreck of a team.

GM comes out before the draft board is even started and says nope on QB. Whodafuq does that?

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Two things:

1. Its coming from Gil Brandt. Not sure how with it he is these days.

2. Its coming from Jerry Jones. Wouldn't put a lot of stock in this.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
2. Its coming from Jerry Jones. Wouldn't put a lot of stock in this.
I do put a lot of stock in Jerry being this stupid though. Stupid enough to believe he is okay with Romo, Moore and some veteran FA going forward. Keeps saying 4-5 more years out of stove-up Tony.

Reaction score
Fucking done with this trainwreck of a team.

GM comes out before the draft board is even started and says nope on QB. Whodafuq does that?

I think this is yet another manifestation and proof of my theory that Jerry's approach to the GM job is to take on the fans that know he sucks ass. Despite his billions most of us (and a growing number by the day) think he is a stupid fool, and an incompetent. That really bothers him so much that he will make the opposite decision of what he perceives to be the desires of the fan base just to spite them. It is why he stays as GM at this point too. He knows that a majority of his own fan base wants him to fuck off and die, thus he stays as a fuck you to us all. He'll burn this mother down before he admits he's wrong and the fan base is right.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think this is yet another manifestation and proof of my theory that Jerry's approach to the GM job is to take on the fans that know he sucks ass. Despite his billions most of us (and a growing number by the day) think he is a stupid fool, and an incompetent. That really bothers him so much that he will make the opposite decision of what he perceives to be the desires of the fan base just to spite them. It is why he stays as GM at this point too. He knows that a majority of his own fan base wants him to fuck off and die, thus he stays as a fuck you to us all. He'll burn this mother down before he admits he's wrong and the fan base is right.

agree, I've said it repeatedly, he hates the fans but would never admit that publicly

Top Bottom