Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
by Matt Keohan 13 hours ago

gettyimages-637342264.jpg

I don’t know why I expected more from Jason Garrett, the human equivalent of black licorice.
Maybe it’s because the Cowboys have lost three straight, and most recently shit the bed to a previously winless Jets team. Maybe it’s because Cowboys fans have created a GoFundMe to pay off Garrett’s $3 million contract and have him fired.

I don’t know what it is, but if Garrett isn’t going to show me a little fire after the coach of a division rival guaranteed to come into Dallas next week and leapfrog them in the NFC East, it will never happen.
Eagles coach Doug Pederson said to 94.1 WIP on Monday, “We’re going down to Dallas, and our guys are gonna be ready to play. And we’re gonna win that football game, and when we do, we’re in first place in the NFC East.”
Pederson just whipped out his meat popsicle and took a piss on the star at midfield.
What’s Garrett’s response to this incredible injustice?
More dry grilled chicken.
He said via Cowboys beat writer Clarence Hill Jr.:
“We are excited about the challenge. They are a great football team. We are going to focus on the challenge to play great football Sunday night.”
It’s actually impressive Garrett was able to speak coherently directly after getting his balls snipped off.
He is who I thought

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Absolutely pathetic. If there are any players in that locker room that aren't completely disgusted with Garrett right now I don't want them.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He knows they are gonna lose, O Line is currently a train wreck, D Line is impotent, and Cooper is looking doubtful. Ole red probably just hoping it is respectable.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I love the black licorice line

That cracked me and I know just what he means because I hate them both LOL

Macksfield

Cheerleader
Reaction score
by Matt Keohan 13 hours ago

gettyimages-637342264.jpg

I don’t know why I expected more from Jason Garrett, the human equivalent of black licorice.
Maybe it’s because the Cowboys have lost three straight, and most recently shit the bed to a previously winless Jets team. Maybe it’s because Cowboys fans have created a GoFundMe to pay off Garrett’s $3 million contract and have him fired.

I don’t know what it is, but if Garrett isn’t going to show me a little fire after the coach of a division rival guaranteed to come into Dallas next week and leapfrog them in the NFC East, it will never happen.
Eagles coach Doug Pederson said to 94.1 WIP on Monday, “We’re going down to Dallas, and our guys are gonna be ready to play. And we’re gonna win that football game, and when we do, we’re in first place in the NFC East.”
Pederson just whipped out his meat popsicle and took a piss on the star at midfield.
What’s Garrett’s response to this incredible injustice?
More dry grilled chicken.
He said via Cowboys beat writer Clarence Hill Jr.:

It’s actually impressive Garrett was able to speak coherently directly after getting his balls snipped off.
He is who I thought
My favorite line, "More dry grilled chicken."

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He knows they are gonna lose, O Line is currently a train wreck, D Line is impotent, and Cooper is looking doubtful. Ole red probably just hoping it is respectable.
and that patchwork o-line is about to play the best defensive line in the nfl

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I said on gameday this team is weak minded. This is where it comes from.
The proper response is "Pretty big talk for a team that lost to Falcons", then go about your business.
Garrett's afraid. Period.
Jerruh's puppet is everyone's puppet, and everyone knows it.
Garrett's only claims to success are the coat tails of Jimmy, Norv, Aikman, etc.
His legacy will be he was handed two or three different decent teams and fucked them right up.
My favorite memory will be when this guy is handed a box to put his COY trophy in and shown the front door.

BriefAndToThePoint

Cheerleader
Reaction score
The niners went through 3 rebuilding phases since garret’s process started. they went to NFCCGs , a Super Bowl appearance, bottomed out, and have rebuilt once again, sitting at 5-1 I believe

we have run the same offense in that time period. with the same results.

I hope the team tanks. otherwise we just might make the playoffs and get are asses handed to us. par for course.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
LOL, Yim, every time I look at your signature I fondly recall Jerry & Real & the smack those guys talked here. They were not ready for it lmao. Was it Jerry that Dooms called or the other moron? Wonder how they feel now that just about the entire free world thinks Red On the Head Like a Dick on a Dog is a shitty coach.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL, Yim, every time I look at your signature I fondly recall Jerry & Real & the smack those guys talked here. They were not ready for it lmao. Was it Jerry that Dooms called or the other moron? Wonder how they feel now that just about the entire free world thinks Red On the Head Like a Dick on a Dog is a shitty coach.

Those guys were hilarious, they came in hot as hell and then they were gone in a flash as soon as they didn't get the responses they wanted

Top Bottom