jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
As for your question it does seem legit as wg, reality et al are saying that he is.
We will see, you can't trust faggots...

As for me, I was banned by hostile but my hate for the guy formed long before I posted at teh zone, basically because I found it outrageous the manner in which you people allowed him to act. I mean you not only tolerated him, you deified him, for acting like an idiot and making up obvious lies.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
'Shared correspondence' with is not as concise as 'met.' You really need to let that angst go. Coronaries do not look fun. You very obviously get strong emotional responses from interchanges on the interwebs; I fail to see how you can take this tact.

Thank you for not saying butt hurt again.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Fuzzy, alot of us got sick and tired of Hostile and made it known to him publicly before we were banned.

Just saying.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Just curious, but why do you go over there and make a post that makes it sound like the entire board is 'taking you to task' over being his friend. When in reality it was only you and Bob arguing about it. Little added drama to spice things up a bit?

And btw, you've been a longstanding member over there. If you can't see how he is a lying attention whore, I honestly don't know what to say.
trying to score points "look at me boss, I am your little buddy, right!?

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Just curious, but why do you go over there and make a post that makes it sound like the entire board is 'taking you to task' over being his friend. When in reality it was only you and Bob arguing about it. Little added drama to spice things up a bit?

And btw, you've been a longstanding member over there. If you can't see how he is a lying attention whore, I honestly don't know what to say.

You just told me I should be able to see he's a lying attention whore. Superpunk corrected me with much of the same as had jeebus. In response to me saying I am friends with him pretty much each one of you has told me that I should be able to see that hes an asshole.

Sorry I brought it up. I really mean that too.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
'Shared correspondence' with is not as concise as 'met.' You really need to let that angst go. Coronaries do not look fun. You very obviously get strong emotional responses from interchanges on the interwebs; I fail to see how you can take this tact.

I tweeted Skyler Green once. I consider him a friend LOL LLOLL

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
paranoid much?

So you have read my views on the government?

But seriously, that guess was more about hostile than yOu. I will be shocked if you don get a pm to discuss your school yard tale carrying. (admittedly, roasting hostile us not the most mature act I have been a part of, but it is for the good of the Internet).

Last edited:

Iamtdg

Reaction score

He is falling on the sword for Hos.

It will get him in good graces.

You know, on the internet.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I tweeted Skyler Green once. I consider him a friend LOL LLOLL

Well, I have been 'sharing correspondence' with you since what? about 2005? and I can say that we really do not like each other at all. It's not a very hard concept. As much anger as you display I think 'friend' is much more innocuous.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So you have read my views on the government?

But seriously, that guess was more about hostile than yOu. I will be shocked if you don get a pm to discuss your school yard tale carrying. (admittedly, roasting hostile us not the most mature act I have been a part of, but it is for the good of the Internet).

Well, I imagine that you have read some of my stuff before this and I am not exactly bashful or coy. Homie don't play that.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hey I didn't leave in disgust, I just plain left.

I was always in disgust!

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't see color...on the Internet. Real life though, 'nother story.

I'm trying to teach fuzzylumpkins something here!

He seems very busy jockeying with ca and zrinkill for quality time with Hostile's nuts. Doubt he has time to learn anything.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well, I have been 'sharing correspondence' with you since what? about 2005? and I can say that we really do not like each other at all. It's not a very hard concept. As much anger as you display I think 'friend' is much more innocuous.

Fuzzy, I don't think about you once I close my browser.

Something you need to learn.

Top Bottom