FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That is quite possibly, the gayest thing I ever read.

So you are homophobe too. That's nice. i thought that I was an angry person but you make me look absolutely sublime.

I'd offer you a hug but you'd probably stab me in the back.

summerisangrier

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Seriously though, why do you call Hostile your friend? Have you met him in person? Gone to lunch? Had a cup of coffee together? Lick his butthole?

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Seriously though, why do you call Hostile your friend? Have you met him in person? Gone to lunch? Had a cup of coffee together? Lick his butthole?

Again with the homo stuff.

Anyway, I will say it comes from the same place that made you decide that you were so angry with him and talk shit about him every time he is brought up. Your butthurt is palpable.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
look we all agree summer is a douchebag but noone takes shots at hostile because of his "position".

We do it because he's a douchebag liar.

Just clearing that up.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
look we all agree summer is a douchebag but noone takes shots at hostile because of his "position".

We do it because he's a douchebag liar.

Just clearing that up.

Well he is stepping down as a mod/admin whatever the hell is over there as of today. I don't know if you care one way or the other though.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Well he is stepping down as a mod/admin whatever the hell is over there as of today. I don't know if you care one way or the other though.

Is he really stepping down though? Or just being an attention whore while b1tchrs just eat it up?

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I would like to say that hosts is flat out my favorite poster. For a guy so pompous he is amazingly easy to slap around. Yet the support network of enablers and mod authority has made him untouchable on that site and seeks to deprive me of my favorite Internet past time, lol @ hostile. Which does lead to some anger and hard feelings on my part.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So are we replying to all questions with unrelated questions?

Well, I know that summer, bbgun and at least for awhile punk were. Midswat was a long time ago. dbair obviously isn't. i don't know that I have even met cmd before now. theebs left in disgust for reasons i can only speculate on. I don't know that pep was etc.

Trying to determine why you guys are mad at hos when I am being berated for being a friend of his is not 'unrelated.' Thats just dodging the question.

As for your question it does seem legit as wg, reality et al are saying that he is.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well, I know that summer, bbgun and at least for awhile punk were. Midswat was a long time ago. dbair obviously isn't. i don't know that I have even met cmd before now. theebs left in disgust for reasons i can only speculate on. I don't know that pep was etc.

Trying to determine why you guys are mad at hos when I am being berated for being a friend of his is not 'unrelated.' Thats just dodging the question.

As for your question it does seem legit as wg, reality et al are saying that he is.

Met? Friends? It's the Internet, bro.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score

Just curious, but why do you go over there and make a post that makes it sound like the entire board is 'taking you to task' over being his friend. When in reality it was only you and Bob arguing about it. Little added drama to spice things up a bit?

And btw, you've been a longstanding member over there. If you can't see how he is a lying attention whore, I honestly don't know what to say.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Met? Friends? It's the Internet, bro.

'Shared correspondence' with is not as concise as 'met.' You really need to let that angst go. Coronaries do not look fun. You very obviously get strong emotional responses from interchanges on the interwebs; I fail to see how you can take this tact.

Top Bottom