Reaction score
My dog has had a stomach bug and I have stayed up all night for 3 days now, I have been rewatching breaking bad on amc in the middle of the night, even though I have them all.....anyway I can't wait for next Sunday how bout u.

Dude Im so nervous it's like week 1. Only I practically invented the show so I'm so invested

Reaction score
Fuzzy we only have 2 rules here.

1. No rules
2. Keep your posts under 2000 characters if they're retarded
3. If its raining you can kill teenagers

Reaction score
What have they had like 50 episodes? And they've only had like 2-3 "ehh" moments. Not ehh episodes, just moments

Skinny Pete is like Ruby Rod in 5th element though. Dunno who the f ok'd that guy

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What have they had like 50 episodes? And they've only had like 2-3 "ehh" moments. Not ehh episodes, just moments

Skinny Pete is like Ruby Rod in 5th element though. Dunno who the f ok'd that guy

If I remember the dude who plays skinny Pete is from fort worth. Bob and Dan had him on the ticket last year and he talked like a Normal person it was weird to hear him.

Reaction score
If I remember the dude who plays skinny Pete is from fort worth. Bob and Dan had him on the ticket last year and he talked like a Normal person it was weird to hear him.

I hope he'll fit in one of those acid tubs very early This season

Top Bottom