icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i just read that he's the #2 paid receiver for next year in the league, only behind deandre hopkins

if true, that is beyond ridiculous

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Vegas just released the odds on the Future of our $70 million dollar man
c608b72286e6f77147cab0887df6dc6d.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dez is now claiming that he has had tendinitis since the Chiefs game. Which was game 8

Now I’m not giving him any excuses for not being able to catch balls

But I’ve had tendinitis in my hands before and it sucks. It hurts to do anything at all when it flares up

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Let me translate: I desperately need that check cuz da moneys all been spent.

Reaction score
Dez is now claiming that he has had tendinitis since the Chiefs game. Which was game 8

Now I’m not giving him any excuses for not being able to catch balls

But I’ve had tendinitis in my hands before and it sucks. It hurts to do anything at all when it flares up

Well, if you are going to play through an injury and keep it secret you have to keep producing. otherwise it would have been better to just report the injury so the trainers could help.

I don't really believe this excuse anyway. It reeks of bullshit. He just sucked this year because of what's between his ears. That's always been his problem. If he was smart he would be one of the elite, but he's a dumb ass so he gets sloppy, is not a student of the game, gets easily distracted and rattled out of his game, has bad habits, and gets lazy or throws tantrums when he feels like he isn't involved enough.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't see how knee tendinitis makes one drop so many passes

The article I read stated tendinitis in his hands, then on the Cowboys podcast they stated it was in his knee

So I’m not sure if the first report was wrong, or if he’s claiming to have both

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The article I read stated tendinitis in his hands, then on the Cowboys podcast they stated it was in his knee

So I’m not sure if the first report was wrong, or if he’s claiming to have both

I saw this stupidity from many sources, but all said knee.

It doesn't make a fuck. It's no fucking excuse. He might as well have said paper cut or fucking hangnail. He's lying either way, making up lame after the fact excuses like a 4 year-old.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw this stupidity from many sources, but all said knee.

It doesn't make a fuck. It's no fucking excuse. He might as well have said paper cut or fucking hangnail. He's lying either way, making up lame after the fact excuses like a 4 year-old.

it went from his knees to hands to brain

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The one thing that surprised me was in his last interview he actually mentioned and acknowledged the mental issues this season. He talked about letting guys get into his head and knocking him off his game. So he at least understands/admits it’s still an issue.

But he is still a mental midget and this far into his career should not allow that shit to happen. Which means it’s always going to be an issue for him. He is mentally weak and always will be! At this point in his career he should be a leader in the locker room and an example for the young guys. That’s apparently never going to happen either.

Like I said in the title of the thread, it’s time to move on from Dez.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Michael Irvin he aint, that's for sure

Although it's fair to mention Michael had a handler on the staff, Ax, who absorbed Irvin's sideline rants and helped him keep his head in the game and on straight. Hubbard Alexander.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They tried giving Dez a babysitter already

He’s just too mentally weak to handle life in the NFL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They tried giving Dez a babysitter already

He’s just too mentally weak to handle life in the NFL

Ax was a premier receiver's coach, not a babysitter. He molded The Playmaker. Of course, with Michael unlike Dez there was actual talent, skill and intelligence to go along with the hype. But he had his high strung emotional drama queen side too. But Mike wasn't selfish, he just wanted to win and really hated losing.

Reaction score
Sick to death of hearing Bryant make excuses for his failing career. He got the big contract and disappeared. Its not more complicate than that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now this is what a true Cowboy player looks like. Nice stat to boot

8c12b74aeb700a00f74b269759287e80.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Although it's fair to mention Michael had a handler on the staff, Ax, who absorbed Irvin's sideline rants and helped him keep his head in the game and on straight. Hubbard Alexander.

Eh, Irvin was the ultimate winner. He didn't need any hand holding to stay focused.

Top Bottom