cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
CMD owned.

Hardly.

dbair logic..
random media person says something positive about Cowboys draft pick? SEEEEE!!!!
random media person says Cowboys draft gets an F grade? WHAT THE HELL DO THEY KNOW? MEDIA HACKS!!!

You're pathetic.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardly.

dbair logic..
random media person says something positive about Cowboys draft pick? SEEEEE!!!!
random media person says Cowboys draft gets an F grade? WHAT THE HELL DO THEY KNOW? MEDIA HACKS!!!

You're pathetic.

So if I go find some other mags that claimed he had a mid rd grade, does that qualify as pathetic?

Or will you continue to be in sbk-mide and never be able to admit when your just wrong?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

By the way douche, some draft guide or draft guru grading guys, then having said guys taken about where they were supposed to go isn't somebody saying something positive about our pick and me celebrating anything...they said the positive stuff BEFORE we picked him.

GENIUS!

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You're logic that because Pro Football Weekly said Wilber had a 3rd-4th grade is actual proof that he was drafted in the correct round is flawed. They can be wrong too.

I can admit I'm wrong when I'm wrong. My opinion that Wilber was overdrafted is yet to be determined. Right now, I'm looking pretty good on that call. You on the other hand, just go with the logic that whoever we draft or sign is special annd amazing ..and whoever other NFL teams draft or sign is a bad call. You're a pet, incapable of forming your own opinion, and I am just dumb for trying to argue with you since you have no takes of your own. I'm done. Every time I think you're not as bad a dude as I originally thought you go out and prove me wrong.

See I can admit when I'm wrong.

Top Bottom