Indoor HDTV antennas

cml750

Facepalm
Messages
3,898
Reaction score
8,832
Look for your local broadcast affiliates for WEST, GRIT and GET. H&I, plus others. The Samsung TV has a grid type TV schedule, shows what channels it sees and what's being shown on them.
I have a ROKU TV that has the schedule grid under the Live TV app. There are several other channels I just haven't taken the time to see what they have on because I usually get drawn in by what is on COZI or METV which are close to the top and right behind each other.
 

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Messages
28,931
Reaction score
13,246
I have a ROKU TV that has the schedule grid under the Live TV app. There are several other channels I just haven't taken the time to see what they have on because I usually get drawn in by what is on COZI or METV which are close to the top and right behind each other.
I own ROKU stock but don't use its products.
 

cml750

Facepalm
Messages
3,898
Reaction score
8,832
I own ROKU stock but don't use its products
I got a good deal on a ROKU television a few years ago. I ended up buying another of the exact same model for my back room a few months ago so I have two of them now. I am not sure about other smart television systems because ROKU is all I have ever used. I even ended up buying one of the small ROKU's that plug into the back of a TV for our camp and use my phone to tether to it while using it.
 
Top Bottom