Reaction score
Umm we barely beat their third string in the final game....

Stephen McGee bro.

Stephen McGee.

The Eagles made these moves because of us and the Giants.

You don't spend a gillion dollars in free agency to compete with a team in another division, who you may not even face in the playoffs.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Stephen McGee bro.

Stephen McGee.

The Eagles made these moves because of us and the Giants.

You don't spend a gillion dollars in free agency to compete with a team in another division, who you may not even face in the playoffs.
So what.. Like i told you we don't have the depth to compete through injuries that will happen to an aging roster depleted by bad contracts and poor drafts.

Reaction score
So what.. Like i told you we don't have the depth to compete through injuries that will happen to an aging roster depleted by bad contracts and poor drafts.

Cool.

We'll win at least 10 games.

You'll see.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Umm we barely beat their third string in the final game....

Ummm, they barely beat us with our second string QB and while missing Dez. It cuts both ways. Reid knows that the Cowboys under Garrett is a different team and that Garrett is the real deal. And yes, those moves by the Eagles were to counteract the Cowboys. I truly believe that had Jerry not expressed interest and pursued Nnamdi, that the Eagles would not have snagged him. Getting Nnamdi was more about keeping him away from the Cowboys more than anything else.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

We competed just fine with Kitna. Going 5-3 in the second half---could have easily been 7-1. And the Eagles draft has not been stellar. How many drafted starters are in the Eagles lineup? I'd wager that it's less than their free agent pickups. Whereas most of our starters were drafted, so that right there undercuts your shit about us having poor drafts.

Last edited:

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cool.

We'll win at least 10 games.

You'll see.
I'm not saying we won't win 10 games..... All I'm saying is every year we get excited and Jerry pulls the football away from the fans like Lucy does ya boy Charlie...Imjussayin...

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not saying we won't win 10 games..... All I'm saying is every year we get excited and Jerry pulls the football away from the fans like Lucy does ya boy Charlie...Imjussayin...

Pull the football away..? Explain.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll do you one better. Youtube Charlie Brown. What are you 10 years old..?

You're the one talking about Charlie Brown, and are asking me if I'm 10 years old? I just asked you to explain your analogy, not being that you are unable to explain, then maybe you the one that's 10 years old.

Here's an anlogy. Because we didn't get Nnamdi or some stud safety, you're whining like a little kid that didn't get the toy they wanted for X-mas.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Enough with this bullshit "Dallas has more talent". Talent smalent. Dallas has gone nowhere with talent.

Gimme players that want to crush their opponent and some hunger, and anger, THEN, talent.

Reaction score
Enough with this bullshit "Dallas has more talent". Talent smalent. Dallas has gone nowhere with talent.

Gimme players that want to crush their opponent and some hunger, and anger, THEN, talent.

Naw, I'll take coaching, then talent.

Problem is, we haven't had a coach worth a shit in 16 years.

With Garrett and Ryan, we finally do.

You'll see what they can do with all this talent we have.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Naw, I'll take coaching, then talent.

Problem is, we haven't had a coach worth a shit in 16 years.

With Garrett and Ryan, we finally do.

You'll see what they can do with all this talent we have.

We as fans, don't know what we have at the coaching level yet. Garrett is one year in. Ryan? Okay, I will give you that.

This team still has a bunch of underachievers and they aren't getting any younger.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
This team finally has something it has lacked for the last few years. A coach with a nutt sack. Not only that we have a D-coordinator with a pair of brass ones. I like the the cool confident approach Garrett brings with Ryan standing in the background screaming "were going to kick your ass". Such a welcome change from Bum's boy walking around without a clue and a dicky-doo.

C

Cr122

I like Garrett too, but to call him a great coach right now is premature. Give it a little time.

I'm excited to have him, but lets see if Jerry stays back, and lets him coach the team the way he wants to. So far he has.

C

Cr122

If you want to be late to the party, that's on you.

As long as there's still beer I'm cool with that. I won't go on record to call him great just yet, sorry.

Tom Landry was great.

Top Bottom