Reaction score
I'll just.... Not take that bait anymore.

ha-gay-gif.gif

Reaction score
Garrett coaches the same way that Dr Kevorkian heals. He is trying to build something that will perish soon of its own torment. Can't believe how he has destroyed this team.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Seriously. Fuck Garrett. I honestly thought in the beginning that he would turn things around. All I've seen is undisciplined football, and mistakes that NO OTHER head coach makes. To say the drafts have gotten better is a complete fallacy. The seahawks are so good because they hit on their 5th round picks (cam chancellor, Richard sherman) and Russell Wilson was a 4th round pick? We barely hit on 2nd round picks (lee) and definitely don't hit on 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You have to have one of Joseph Smith's magic rocks to see what Jason is building.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
"Garrett is building something big here folks."~ Hostile.
Jesus, has this dude been right on anything?

Reaction score
"I'm the most hated Cowboys fan on the planet, and it's not even close" - Hostile

No, just the most laughed at.

For someone who says he will "never back down" he sure hides in his Own shell quite a bit.

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If you can't see it, I can't help you, Amigo.

I know coaching. I knew Andy Reid when he and I were at BYU, (whenever that was). I predicted he would someday be a revered Head Coach at the NFL level, and even he didn't believe me. Look at him now.

With Jason Garrett as our Head Coach, I say we will be in Playoff Games and Super Bowls for the next 10 years, and no, I'm not kidding.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You have to have one of Joseph Smith's magic rocks to see what Jason is building.

You guys have heard of this shit haven't you?

Buddy of mine lives in SLC (not Mormon, or religious at all for that matter) and when he told me this story I just about shit my pants.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I've always said he's "Princeton smart - football stupid."

Top Bottom