Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I sent out invitations for a Super Bowl party and I've already got back like 15 RSVPs. This morning my friend calls me and tells me he has two SB tickets and one has my name all over it if Dallas represents the NFC. Just real quick, his other options are Nick the Butcher, Perry the Barber, Clyde the Volunteer Fire Fighter/unemployed guy, Raul the Garbage Man, Pete the Mechanic, James the Lawn Guy, and Jesse the Sex Offender. They all have a teams alive in the tournament, too.

I'm stressing out, I have this Super Bowl party every year, and I can't think of how much my guests would be disappointed if I ditched the party if the Cowboys end up making it.

What should I do, guys?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you get a chance to go to the Super Bowl, you go to the Super Bowl.

Have Midswat come host your party. Someone's gettin pregnant.

Reaction score
Agree with cmd. If you can go, go.

I passed on going to the Panthers/Patriots SB plus tickets to Maxim magazine (still a thing?) post game party and I retardedly passed on it

Reaction score
Maybe but judging by your list were also probably your coolest friends

The barber guy might give us a run for our money

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Your friends wouldn't understand that the party is cancelled / still on but you arent there bc you went to the game?

Are they from fucking Kazakhstan?

Reaction score
The NFC Championship game is Sunday, Jan. 18, 2015.
The Super Bowl XLIX is Sunday, Feb. 1, 2015.

Cancelling a party with 2 weeks notice isn't so horrible. And you could always furnish the beer for the party that takes place at an alternate site in your absence.

I'd definitely go to the game if I were you.

Reaction score
Well that's a confounding conundrum Hostile...

How bout you sack the fuck up and tell Clyde the Plumber that he has to host in your stead, cause fuck them you're going to the fucking game? If your friends don't understand that, then you need some new friends.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Well that's a confounding conundrum Hostile...

How bout you sack the fuck up and tell Clyde the Plumber that he has to host in your stead, cause fuck them you're going to the fucking game? If your friends don't understand that, then you need some new friends.

This my friends is the post of the thread.

Top Bottom