jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
This is a damn shame that Bruce has let that bunch of freaks ruin him too. He was a man's man , all American kinda guy. Now he is just another freak for ratings.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
He's been a freak for ratings ever since he won gold. He tried to cash in on his fame even back then.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
That is just disgusting. I wouldnt fuck it with my worst enemies dick. :picardfacepalm

You will be labeled as being hateful, ignorant, uneducated and being a redneck if you keep these type of comments up. If you don't approve of this sick lifestyle, you can't express it due to PC reasons.

Reaction score
You will be labeled as being hateful, ignorant, uneducated and being a redneck if you keep these type of comments up. If you don't approve of this sick lifestyle, you can't express it due to PC reasons.

Relax bruh. His/her decision and life literally have no bearing on you, unless you let it.

I could care less what she decided to do. It's her body. Whatever makes her comfortable.

Reaction score
You can call me whatever you want, it isnt going to sway how I feel about it or hurt my feelings. I've been called worse things in my life.

You can label me a radical Christian if you want and I am damn proud of that fact. I think its an abomination of human life to change your gender. If God wanted Men to be with men or women with women, he would have created Adam & Steve, not Adam & Eve. I guess in Caitlyn's world it would be Amy & Eve.

So, you'd fuck it? More power to ya. Label me as a redneck or whatever, Im not a homo and proud of that fact, also.

As far as anyone having sex with a he/she/it, it reminds me of an old adage.

" Pitching or catching its still playing baseball." :gay

I would not pitch OR catch with it or try to act like I understand it either.

Im sorry if my reply is not to your liking. I did not mean to offend you or anyone here with my intolerance. Peace out. :halo

Last edited:

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Don't take my comments the wrong way. I agree with you 100%. I have been labeled all those things myself. This has become a sick world. It makes me wonder what snapped in Bruce that made him do this. I don't want my grandchildren seeing this freak. For feeling this way , I have been called every name you can think of over the last few days. Bruce has a mental sickness. He has gone bat shit crazy. I can't believe people are calling him a hero. It is sickening to me.

Reaction score
I don't understand why people are so wrapped up in it... on both sides.

I don't think he should be propped up as some hero or lauded for what he's done. But sometimes the media (social and mainstream) latches on to something and they are so quick to pat themselves on the back for being "good people" that they over-praise someone. They like to think of themselves as so progressive...

At the same time, those who hate that it's in the media are just giving the self-serving back patters the ammunition they need to keep it going. See those people who hate us talking about this? Those are the people's whose minds we need to change... keep talking about it guys!

It's been that way in media for decades. Shock sells. If it bleeds it leads, etc. Media wants nothing more than a reaction out of its audience. It doesn't want indifference. If you give them indifference, they move on to the next story.

Top Bottom