Reaction score
What does that have to do with you being judgemental and hateful?

Pretty sure the bible and Christianity specifically preaches that you not be.

I mean if you're gonna buy into a cornball magical fantasy, don't half-ass it.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
What does that have to do with you being judgemental and hateful?

Pretty sure the bible and Christianity specifically preaches that you not be.

I mean if you're gonna buy into a cornball magical fantasy, don't half-ass it.
Every single time that these type issues come up, people that disagreed as being ignorant, uneducated, hateful and many other things. It never occurs that the decay of our culture is just wrong. It is sick and I had rather not expose my grandkids to this kinda stuff. This has nothing to do with religion. After these recent few months, I have doubts about any God being there.

Reaction score
Every single time that these type issues come up, people that disagreed as being ignorant, uneducated, hateful and many other things. It never occurs that the decay of our culture is just wrong. It is sick and I had rather not expose my grandkids to this kinda stuff. This has nothing to do with religion. After these recent few months, I have doubts about any God being there.

I bet some people considered it the "decay of our culture" when those coloreds got to use the same facilities as us whites, too.

Hmph!

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I bet some people considered it the "decay of our culture" when those coloreds got to use the same facilities as us whites, too.

Hmph!

In 50 years, will you look back and say how hateful I was to child molesters? That is one group that is really hated. Mid, you are much smarter than to compare this freak show to black people. That is a huge stretch and an insult to the black race. I don't agree with homosexual behavior, but I don't hate gay people. Jenner is being labeled a hero. That is one of the most sickening things that I have seen in my lifetime. These prople don't know what a real hero is. If I don't agree with Jenner's sickening display, I am hateful, ignorant , a bigot and redneck according to many. Labeling me and those that agree with me as being all those things is just ignorant. When a man starts raping goats and decides to marry one, I guess I should call him a hero, even though he is sick and I am hateful for saying so. No wonder this country is in such a decline when nasty , sick people are heroes for going public with their sickness. Before it is mentioned, this has nothing to do with my religious beliefs. At this time in my life, I have no religious beliefs. I do have beliefs that help me see how twisted Jenner really is. Jenner has mental problems, but it is not PC to say it. Wanna know why our children are so screwed up? Look at the sick behavior they are exposed to. They grow up thinking that being a freak will get them attention , and it will , just not positive attention.

Reaction score
Yeah, because what an adult does to his own body is really comparable to someone raping kids or animals.

Speaking of animals, I mention the colored folks thing because many hate mongers considered black people to be animals. They were certainly treated as such.

As far as freak show or whatever... Listen, I agree that I tire of how celebrated certain individuals sexuality becomes. I couldn't care less what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home. I don't believe sexuality is a choice. I think you do. But we agree on how this type of thing doesn't need to be headline news.

However, I'm also not going to pretend to know what it's like, or how hard it must be, or anything of the like to feel like you're a man trapped in a woman's body or vice versa. I don't even understand that shit. But just because I don't have that problem doesn't mean I'm going to assume it doesn't exist or that it's fabricated in the minds of people.

For those who are struggling with that, I'm sure many do find Jenner a "hero." And so what if they, and many others do? Why does it bother you? Because you don't want to have a conversation with your grandchildren? Give me a break.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
My point is . Where do you draw the line? How far will society bend to accommodate every freak show that comes along? I am not bending any more and I don't care if I am labeled as hateful or anything else. Yes, I beleve sexuality is a choice. Adults have the mental capacity to choose. Bruce decided to become a freak. There is no doubt that I don't want my grandkids exposed to these sick prople. They have mental issues that need to be treated. They sure as hell don't need to worshipped as a hero. America has become one big freak show and I am amazed at the people that embrace that. The more freaks the better. I don't hate them, but I want no association with them either.

Reaction score
My point is . Where do you draw the line?

I don't know. Maybe consenting, law-abiding adults?

I am not bending any more and I don't care if I am labeled as hateful or anything else.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't keep bringing it up and arguing in this thread. Seems to me you care a great deal how you're perceived for your closed minded, judgemental hatred to those who are different to you.

Yes, I beleve sexuality is a choice. Adults have the mental capacity to choose.

So you're aroused by both sexes but choose not to blow cocks only because 'society' deems it uncool. Or the Bible tells you so. Or whatever the logic, you acknowledge you're fully capable of getting erect for men, but choose not to act on it.

K.

There is no doubt that I don't want my grandkids exposed to these sick prople.

Yeah god forbid you have to have a difficult conversation with a young person about how sometimes people are different, and while you may not agree with their decisions or actions, the right thing to do is to have an ounce of empathy and treat them with a touch of respect, less they wrong you directly. I mean gosh! That would ruin 'murica to the core.

They have mental issues that need to be treated.

Seems like you need some counseling yourself.

I don't hate them, but I want no association with them either.

Yeah, and Hitler thought the Jews were okay.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
The usual liberal response with accusations of hatred. If I don't agree with the freak show, I am a hateful , close-minded bigot. For your info, I only have s small handful of people I hate and you know the reasons. They murdered my daughter. That is true hate. I don't hate the freaks. I feel sorry until they start forcing their freskshow down the public's throat. I am far from needing professional counseling . I am part of s big majority that finds this kinda stuff disgusting and not acceptable in our society. I don't hate them, I feel sorry for them and their family that has to live with the embarrassment . It is the typical liberal response to blame everybody but the ones that brings the attention upon themselves. You guys have always give me a hard time for believing that this country should split and divide due to the culture differences. This is another reason why . We call Jenner a man needing help because he has mental problems. Then there is a large number of people that adores him as a hero. Jenner's selfish , sick behavior effects many more people than just him. There is no doubt that family members are humiliated because of his actions . If the younger generation in this country supports this crap, this country will become a sick place. I bet his kids are confused as hell when they try to call him daddy. He is really a good role model.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really think people should tone down the judgment and listen to what their own faith teaches them:

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

Even if you can't bring your self to love (respect) your neighbor, listen to Romans 2:16:

And this is the message I proclaim--that the day is coming when God, through Christ Jesus, will judge everyone's secret life.

I'm not religious, I have too many unanswered questions. I would think that those who are, would listen to what their belief tells them.

Reaction score
He is a freak to atheist as well.

Atheist dont have a core set of beliefs other than a lack of a belief in a god. As an atheist myself, i dont really see Jenner as a freak. I see them as a normal person with cosmetic surgery.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't detect an ounce of hatred.

Also, I'm far from liberal.

We will just agree to disagree. No problem. I have come to the point where I know true hate. Jenner and those supporting him are not capable of getting those emotions from me. Me and Chris disagree on gay marriage, but he was kind enough to send my grandchildren Christmas presents that made them happier than he can ever imagine. My grandson is learning to throw a football with the Dallas Cowboy football sent him. From reading our debate on the subject, people would assume we hated each other which is far from the truth. I have a great amount of respect for Chris and think very highly of him. The word"hate" is tossed around in conversations like it has no meaning. I used to be guilty of it myself, until I found out what true hate really is. There is nothing on S football message board that can draw that emotion out of me. I don't hate Jenner or anybody that supports him. We just disagree on the subject and that is no big deal. I am not going to argue about it. By the way, Chris I hope you didn't mind me sharing that. It was one of the nicest things that anybody has done for those kids and we will never forget it.

Reaction score
Didn't Jenner say that he hasn't even thought about what this means vis a vis his sexuality? Like he didn't say he likes men now right....

What does it even mean to feel like a woman trapped in a man's body... especially if it doesn't have to do with sexuality? Is it just a matter of "I wish I could wear a dress, have long hair, wear makeup, etc."

Going through gender transformation surgery requires hormone therapy to do it correctly... you would think if he was really a woman trapped in a man's body, he would already have estrogen and would have no need to take it.

It sounds more like he's just not comfortable with the societal construct of how a man and woman are "supposed to look." In which case, just dress how you want to dress, who gives a fuck.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't know. Maybe consenting, law-abiding adults?

If you didn't care, you wouldn't keep bringing it up and arguing in this thread. Seems to me you care a great deal how you're perceived for your closed minded, judgemental hatred to those who are different to you.

So you're aroused by both sexes but choose not to blow cocks only because 'society' deems it uncool. Or the Bible tells you so. Or whatever the logic, you acknowledge you're fully capable of getting erect for men, but choose not to act on it.

K.

Yeah god forbid you have to have a difficult conversation with a young person about how sometimes people are different, and while you may not agree with their decisions or actions, the right thing to do is to have an ounce of empathy and treat them with a touch of respect, less they wrong you directly. I mean gosh! That would ruin 'murica to the core.

Seems like you need some counseling yourself.

Yeah, and Hitler thought the Jews were okay.

TKO

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I am not going to argue about it one way or the other. We have different belief systems and I respect that. I am not going to be shamed into changing my beliefs because I am called hateful. True hate us an emotion that few can comprehend .

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
for the record, I am not a fan of Jenner's very public campaign. Due to nature of his family's constant attempt to gain publicity.

I will say that if his actions helped even one person struggling with this to find confidence then bravo.

I suspect that most people who deal with this can not come anywhere close to affording the medication and surgery required like Jenner can. Nor will they have magazine covers and tv specials to support their transition. Jenner's "struggle" is nowhere near what other transitioning people go through.

Top Bottom