Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They are desperate to ban guns, asap.

So dumb. They want to ban guns with folding or collapsing stocks, pistol grips, forward grips, flash suppressors and other scary looking cosmetic features. Guns without these features but with the same firing mechanisms firing the same caliber bullets will still be legal because looks kill? Charles Whitman shot and killed 14 people and injured 31 others from the top of the Tower building on the University of Texas campus with the kinds of guns this new law will still allow. Looks do not change the lethality of guns.

What this law is all about is taking away something conservatives want. We like the military style guns so the desire to control others in liberals makes them want to take these guns away from us. It is the same thing that drives them to want to take away SUVs and other internal combustion engine drive vehicles. It is about control, not about the guns. The fact is only a handful of murders are committed each year with AR style weapons and even the FBI admits the 1994 ban on assault style weapons did not reduce gun murders.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And meanwhile, radical leftists that want to ban all guns and defund the police continue to spend tax payer money so that they themselves can have armed private security. It seems every day I see one or two more dems/leftists that this applies to and the list has to be extensive now.

The MSM should be covering this, but wont.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
And meanwhile, radical leftists that want to ban all guns and defund the police continue to spend tax payer money so that they themselves can have armed private security. It seems every day I see one or two more dems/leftists that this applies to and the list has to be extensive now.

The MSM should be covering this, but wont.
I had to enter Greenwood in the search bar of YouTube to get this video. Nothing of this was in the YouTube National News Feed earlier...

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good guy with gun stops bad guy with gun.

And the gun banning freaks are outraged that he is being referred to as a "good samaritan", even invoking stories from the bible to support their ridiculous take that this guy acted wrongly.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And the gun banning freaks are outraged that he is being referred to as a "good samaritan", even invoking stories from the bible to support their ridiculous take that this guy acted wrongly.

turn the other cheek

bitch

touchdown

Reaction score
Even the Big 3 MSM News shows were calling the hero a Good Samaritan. Of course, NPR made sure they didn't. He was a "bystander."

touchdown

Reaction score

A new timeline from Greenwood Police show it only took 15 seconds for the Greenwood mall shooting to come to an end.

Police reviewed surveillance video that showed the moments the suspect left the food court bathroom to the time Eli Dicken pulled out his gun, aimed and took out the threat.

Autopsy results also revealed the suspect was hit eight times from about 40 yards away. Police say Dicken fired 10 rounds.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Autopsy results also revealed the suspect was hit eight times from about 40 yards away. Police say Dicken fired 10 rounds.

That's pretty darn impressive under duress. I'd also bet he had a 9mm which required multiple rounds to stop the threat. I see more and more people, especially retired law enforcement, switching back to 9mm's and it's a bit surprising. I'll keep my .40.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's pretty darn impressive under duress. I'd also bet he had a 9mm which required multiple rounds to stop the threat. I see more and more people, especially retired law enforcement, switching back to 9mm's and it's a bit surprising. I'll keep my .40.
I like my Springfield 9mm but have to admit I'm wanting to add a .40 or .45 to my options.

Top Bottom