dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gas was $4.49 per gallon at Walmart this morning., highest I have seen so far. Walmart/Murphys is almost always the Cheapest around here.
Same here.

I was in Buckhead (close to Atlanta) last Friday and it took $75 to fill up my Acura with mid-grade gas. Premium was over $6 per gallon.

But most of north Metro appears to be around 4.49 or so for regular unleaded now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So this just happened

This was on the news. It’s a station in Mendocino, which is north of San Francisco, California. It is the most expensive station in the country at this time. Nearly $10 per gallon. The report stated that they fully expect it to go well over $10 per gallon by summer.

5408005929155252a4e4a14d4f1cb1a1.jpg
Stuff you'd expect in a 3rd world country or some remote island in the Pacific.

Like I said, government is out of control here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, Biden and his people say this is not their fault. None of his policies have anything to do with rising gas prices.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yellen yesterday literally blaming Putin for EVERYTHING.
RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA!
Except the truth was actually:

Gas prices rising before Russia invades

Lather, rinse, repeat with "inflation"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Except the truth was actually:

Lather, rinse, repeat with "inflation"
Yeah nobody pointed out to her there's a timeline here, or if they did of course that doesn't get in the news reports

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It cost me $107 to fill up my Jeep Grand Cherokee last week, with regular. Gas was $4.87 per gallon then. It is $4.99 now. This is not Putin's fault. It is Biden's fault.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Biden continues to lie. The United States has plenty of oil. Biden wants everyone to buy electric cars.

I just have a gut feeling that electric cars are not the long term solution, or at least plug in electric cars. I think we will see new technology in the near future that will replace what we see today. I am keeping my ICE until they figure it all out.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
I just have a gut feeling that electric cars are not the long term solution, or at least plug in electric cars. I think we will see new technology in the near future that will replace what we see today. I am keeping my ICE until they figure it all out.
however, in California, they will go all-electric cars as required by 2030 by their laws.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
however, in California, they will go all-electric cars as required by 2030 by their laws.
Doesn't address Creeper's point in any way.

And by the way, the new law applies only to autonomous vehicles. Self driving. Not all.

Increments. Small bites and nibbles.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So after spending last week and part of the weekend blaming the Russians for gas prices and inflation, Lyin Biden switched gears and is now saying its greedy oil and gas companies gauging the everyday people.

Next up, "its Trump's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont disagree about electric cars not being the answer, but a true alternate to oil/gas is decades away, not anytime in the near future.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They'll be paying 100k+for said vehicles in additions to hundreds and hundreds of dollars a month for the electricity to power them.

But people like Gruesome Newsome will still be traveling via gas powered limo's and private jets.

Top Bottom