dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If anyone can do it Biden can. The last time gas prices were this high he was in office as VP. Just imagine the shit he can fuck up now that he is in the big boy chair.

LETS GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Here's a better idea, lets just go back to the way we were doing with oil and gas prior to Mr Potato Head taking office

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Has was over $5.70 per gallon here in Los Angeles today.

It won’t be long now before it’s over $6 per gallon.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Has was over $5.70 per gallon here in Los Angeles today.

It won’t be long now before it’s over $6 per gallon.
But we dont need that Keystone Pipeline and all sorts of fuck-tard regulations and limitations on producing our own oil and gas are great.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again

Fuck California
3b4ee5ae7d95dbd7d778b1f56d2a5e42.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Death Valley California

Known as the hottest place on earth

This is on the way to Las Vegas from California
e00fbde6ec46bb7e5eb258dd015fce1e.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can’t even remember the last time gas was that low here

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Filled up just outside of Houston this morning for $3.49 per gallon. It is rising quickly. It is going to make my long commute expensive. Thankfully my boss is letting me work from home two times per week now. It is a good thing I bought a new Toyota Corolla last year that gets 35+ MPG when my truck motor blew up. This morning I was in my truck (with a new motor) going to my borther-in-laws to help him with something so it was a very expensive fill up.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are floating the idea gas prices will get to over $5 per gallon by the end of the month here. They said $200 per barrel oil is a real possibility.

If that happens my Acura that holds 15 gallons will cost me a minimum of $75 to fill up (I say minimum because super unleaded is recommended, and there's no telling what mid grade and super unleaded will cost)

Mid November 2020 it was just over $29 bucks had I used regular unleaded.

Then of course there's much higher rates from Ga Power, much higher rate from my natural gas company, food bills going bonkers, eating out costs are through the roof (and the quality of the food has dropped substantially even at some of the better places we go). Interest rates are rising, overall inflation rates are skyrocketing, my 401k is getting creamed. We were forced against our will and better judgement into a fucking rat poison "vaccine" that didn't save any lives or stop any spreading (instead it did the opposite, which is probably what they had hoped for)

I honestly cannot fathom how people could be so fucking stupid to elect people that CLEARLY wanted to do this shit. How can anyone with a straight face say they are BETTER OFF today than at any time under Trump.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can’t even fill up my truck with one single transaction. Most pumps lock out at $100.

So if I want to fill up my tank from empty to full I will have to do it in 2 transactions because it will cost over $100. If gas gets much more expensive it will take more than 2 transactions to fill up my truck!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I can’t even fill up my truck with one single transaction. Most pumps lock out at $100.

So if I want to fill up my tank from empty to full I will have to do it in 2 transactions because it will cost over $100. If gas gets much more expensive it will take more than 2 transactions to fill up my truck!
LETS GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUILD BACK BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!! BRANDON GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dunno if any of you read Al Gore's 1992 book, "Earth in the Balance" but, everything he called for in that book is coming full fruit today, 30 years later. Which fits with his timeline.

Make gasoline SO expensive that we can't afford it, via punitive taxation, onerous regulation, and Geo-political conflicts. Ban the internal combustion engine, as a result. (Coming soon.)

Target price for him back then was 5.00 bucks a gallon average. We're finally there.

They are getting EVERYTHING THEY WANT from this Ukraine invasion. A convenient devil they can blame everything on - Putin - and another "energy crisis." Along with attaching an enemy - Trump - to everything happening.

"When they tell you what they are, believe them."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LETS GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUILD BACK BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!! BRANDON GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The news is showing that gas is now over $7.00 a gallon here in Los Angeles. Which sucks ass for me. My current case has me driving 150-250 miles a day!

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Filled up just outside of Houston this morning for $3.49 per gallon. It is rising quickly. It is going to make my long commute expensive. Thankfully my boss is letting me work from home two times per week now. It is a good thing I bought a new Toyota Corolla last year that gets 35+ MPG when my truck motor blew up. This morning I was in my truck (with a new motor) going to my borther-in-laws to help him with something so it was a very expensive fill up.
Filled up my Corolla this morning at the same station and it was $3.69 per gallon. Up 20 cents in two days. This is at an HEB just off IH-10 in Mont Belvieu about 20 miles East of the outskirts of Houston.

Last edited:
Top Bottom