Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be beautiful to see the Hawks recover the onside kick and return it for a TD to win the game!?!?!?

Then to watch Jeruh fire Garrett on the way back to the locker room after the game

dude, your negativity is unmatched on here. we just won a fucking playoff game. fucking enjoy it man.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
dude, your negativity is unmatched on here. we just won a fucking playoff game. fucking enjoy it man.

He was a big homer when he first came here. Now he's overcompensating. But give him credit, most homers flee.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
after Austin taking one to the house and another huge return

Coach Garrett...
Let’s outsmart the Seahawks and put in Beasley instead

Did you dumbasses not see Austin limp off the field earlier. He got HURT.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Guess you havent noticed most of the regulars love the team, hate the FO and coaching staff, constant push/pull

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

And Garrett is still our coach, we win but it’s still a net negative IMO

I will gladly take a loss to have Garrett fired

Jeruh and Garrett have sucked any and all enjoyment out of watching this team

We have zero hope for future success if Garrett remains our coach. He has proven that! Any success this team has in the postseason just increases that chance that Garrett remains our coach moving forward. Garrett is what is holding this team back.

With a better coach next season we could have a chance at going all the way

With Garrett as the coach we stand zero chance

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Not crazy about his deep ball, but Dak runs like a horse.
I feel more confident in the outcome of a play when he tucks it and runs.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Guess you havent noticed most of the regulars love the team, hate the FO and coaching staff, constant push/pull

i gotcha. but bro, we just won a fucking playoff game. i mean, if people are going to bitch and moan tonight.....then they need to find another hobby.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not crazy about his deep ball, but Dak runs like a horse.
I feel more confident in the outcome of a play when he tucks it and runs.

He's a big strong kid who needs real COACHING not what he has in the QB room.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
nice job by Dak down the stretch. That one pass was a mistake, but man, when the game is on the line, he is a fierce fucking competitor. That QB draw was amazing...and yes credit to the Oline, but Dak made the run.

Top Bottom