bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
574px_NFL-NFCW-Helmet-SEA.jpg
Klemko-NFL-Playoff-Bracket-2019-1.jpg

With Lincoln Riley re-upping, there's no point in rooting for a loss, so ... go Cowboys?
shrug.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't want Riley anyway. There's dozens of other quality candidates.

I'll be happy wither way today. Win and move on, or lose and finally be rid of Red Plague

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Jerry didn't fire him after bad seasons, why would he fire him after going on a run and winning the East?

Because it's another season of non-postseason success, and he has to ensure the QB he is about to give an extension to has the best chance of being worth it.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If Jerry didn't fire him after bad seasons, why would he fire him after going on a run and winning the East?

I agree. He isnt getting fired after wining the division.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Meh. Jerry got his home playoff game where he can soak the fans. That's all he cares about.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
According to various reports I've read this week, if Richard gets a HC position he intends to hire former Falcons defensive coordinator Marquand Manual as his DC. The two worked together in Seattle and are reportedly close. Manual was fired on Monday by the Falcons.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Jerry was blathering on a day or so ago about not getting any younger, whatever that means.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Am I the only one feeling a little weird seeing NFL football on ABC?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Am I the only one feeling a little weird seeing NFL football on ABC?

Ur watching ABC instead of BSPN?

On another note, how long is this announcing team with Witten and Booger gonna last? Another year? Longer?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ur watching ABC instead of BSPN?

On another note, how long is this announcing team with Witten and Booger gonna last? Another year? Longer?

Didn't even know it was simulcasted.

Dunno about their announce team. Seen and heard worse.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Didn't even know it was simulcasted.

Dunno about their announce team. Seen and heard worse.

Yea they dont move the needle much either good or bad. They're just kinda there and dont add much IMO but maybe thats a good thing.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Colts game is over. Switching over to Golden Girls marathon.

Top Bottom