Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep. Garrett and Jerry will sell it as a glorious failure. Nothing to see here. Rinse and repeat.

That's the problem. The fact that the phrase "glorious failure" exists is why we end every season with crap like this. For all his talk about wanting to win that Jerry will be satisfied with this shows just how full of crap he is...

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
This won't go over well, but Garret isn't the reason they lost. The Rams are just better. They shut down the leagues leading rusher and posted 2 100 yard backs against our over hyped D. Simply the better team winning.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Living in L.A. it looks like I won’t be able to log into Facebook for at least a week now

Thanks Jeruh!

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This won't go over well, but Garret isn't the reason they lost. The Rams are just better. They shut down the leagues leading rusher and posted 2 100 yard backs against our over hyped D. Simply the better team winning.

True. But we didn't help ourselves. Did none of the things that might have changed the result like establish the run against a poor Rams run D and dominate TOP, keeping their offense on the sideline.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Terrell owens aka the dennis rodman of the nfl is calling for garrett to be fired

Finally, some real “star power” to get some momentum going against the red clown and his circus

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

He's NEVER the reason they win.

Esilva

Spectator
Reaction score
GAME CLOCK RIGGED!!!

I challenge the cowboys community to check the last 5 minutes of the game clock in the 4th! The play clock skips time lets time run on multiple occasions for the cowboys!! We lost valuable time!! I want to bring this to light because once again the cowboys are robbed in the playoffs due to the crooked reffs!!! Some one please tell me I am wrong!! Every second counts!!

It was noticed in the last 6 minutes of the 4th. It could have happened throughout the game but I want to focus on the last 5 minutes for the community to see!!!! REPOST!!!!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
GAME CLOCK RIGGED!!!

I challenge the cowboys community to check the last 5 minutes of the game clock in the 4th! The play clock skips time lets time run on multiple occasions for the cowboys!! We lost valuable time!! I want to bring this to light because once again the cowboys are robbed in the playoffs due to the crooked reffs!!! Some one please tell me I am wrong!! Every second counts!!

It was noticed in the last 6 minutes of the 4th. It could have happened throughout the game but I want to focus on the last 5 minutes for the community to see!!!! REPOST!!!!

This is why jerry keeps serving fans dog shit and they smile and want more

Tin foil hat

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Garrett and jerry gonna be laying that 3-5 turnaround stuff on real thick this offseason

My guess for the new motivational poster is “mental toughness” or “resilience”

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score

totally agree. Garett isnt vince lombardi by any means.....but he had nothing to do with this loss. Dak had nothing to do with the loss either. it came down to we couldnt stop the run and we couldnt run the ball.

as much as i killed dak during the year, i want him as my QB...he has shown me enough guts, talent, coolness etc that i am on board.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I thought this game boiled to two things which of course are inter related. 1) McVay call a masterful game and showed the value of play calling had the Cowboys defense off balance all night. 2) which lead to the Cowboys defense not being able to get off the field all night on 3rd downs almost 50%. Rendered the strength of the team (young LBers) inefective. Safety paly was terrible all night.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
totally agree. Garett isnt vince lombardi by any means.....but he had nothing to do with this loss. Dak had nothing to do with the loss either. it came down to we couldnt stop the run and we couldnt run the ball.

as much as i killed dak during the year, i want him as my QB...he has shown me enough guts, talent, coolness etc that i am on board.

I dont see it in Dak. Goff who is OK was hitting receivers in stride whereas Dak all too often was making receivers contort their body to bring in catches. His only throw that impressed me was the 40 yarder to Gallup.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

I dont see it in Dak. Goff who is OK was hitting receivers in stride whereas Dak all too often was making receivers contort their body to bring in catches. His only throw that impressed me was the 40 yarder to Gallup.
Yeah, I challenge anyone to find me an instance where a team gave up 270 yards rushing and won the game. Dak has his warts, but he has that winner intangible trait and the kid just needs some fucking quality quarterback coaching. Look what he's got in that QB room, and it's amazing he can do what he still does.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Garrett and jerry gonna be laying that 3-5 turnaround stuff on real thick this offseason

My guess for the new motivational poster is “mental toughness” or “resilience”

I am so sick of this fucker and his coach speak, fuel for young team my ass. Win the fucking game you have had 9 years.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
GAME CLOCK RIGGED!!!

What I saw was horrible clock management the last drive. Didnt see the sense of urgency along with stupid play calling with short plays middle of field plays and guys not getting out of bounds.

Esilva

Spectator
Reaction score
The game clock seconds were not consistent in the last quarter. The clock was rushed at certain points, im not saying it was the entire time but it happened on more than one occasion.

When the cowboys were put out of bounds, the game clock continued. The last quarter was shady on the time! I agree, cowboys could have done better.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Looked at the stats and the Rams dominated every one particularly 1st downs with 30, and time of possession with 36 minutes. Sad part is the the game was in doubt at 23-15 when the Rams stuffed the 4th and 1 at their 40 that was the ball game. How the fuck can this team who made their bones on the O Line and the run not get any movement there? My mind is boggled. Personally I would have like to have seen Dak use his legs there but I have already said my piece about the play calling.

Top Bottom