icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
GARRETT SAID THAT LINEHAN IS COMING BACK FOR 2019 ?!?!?!?!

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
SOMEBODY HELP IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I keep hoping Jerry will wake up after this latest beat down and clean house on the coaching staff. This Process obviously will never result in winning anything of significance. Time for a long overdue change.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
SHUFFLING RESPONSIBILITIES ?!?!?!? .........

...... SHUFFLING ?!?!?!?!?!

WHAT IS SHUFFLING GONNA DO WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING POKER WITH UNO CARDS ?!?!?!?

god almighty im sorry everyone im having a terrible monday

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok

ok

ok ok ok

ok

jerry is gonna come out and just drop the big hammer... hes going to fire or promote garrett like that guy said.

yeah. thats whats gonna happen.

then theres gonna be a new head coach and a new OC and a new QB coach and.......

giphy.gif

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Eh, Ginger Marvin Lewis doesn't have the final say. Jones does.

hmm youre right

ginger-bot doesnt know what to think yet

the game had just ended

the programmers loaded his default post game playoff loss audio file.zip

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ridiculous. It's hard to imagine I will ever care again.

What a waste of time this franchise is.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Ridiculous. It's hard to imagine I will ever care again.

What a waste of time this franchise is.

It really is. Im almost to the point of not caring at all. If Garrett is extended I may give up football altogether as hard as that may be. Who needs this garbage.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You are likely right. However, most of his career he had no running game, no online, awful defense, and obviously bad coaching. Yes, he had some fuck ups at the worst times. He did well with the hand he was dealt.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You are likely right. However, most of his career he had no running game, no online, awful defense, and obviously bad coaching. Yes, he had some fuck ups at the worst times. He did well with the hand he was dealt.

Except, when he did have all the pieces in place and servicable, he continued his bed wetting ways. The Romo excuses abound. He was a choker to his core and a bed shitter. Wouldn't have mattered what team he was on. He never took it seriously and it was all just a merry blur to him. Real coaching would have fixed that quick... Real coaching and he likely never sees action. You telling me Parcells QUIT when he had a championship QB? C'mon now. He never wanted to play Romo but his hand was forced. He split after the first big choke.

Romo fucking sucked and the suck continued because Jerry loved him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Romo was the least problem this goofball team ever had.

He doesn't get a free pass from me, nor does he deserve one.

He played like shit plenty of times when it mattered most, and his attitude towards "winning" was as lousy as any I've ever seen.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

All of that is horse shit. he had really good OL's early in his career. He had run games. He had all pro WR's and TE's. Several years he had quality defenses.

Every season wasn't 2010 or 2011.

Top Bottom