dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Our 1st pick in April is now locked in.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
how about deion sanders thinking dallas should find a way to bring in antonio brown. LOL

just what we need as we develop our QB....a cancer like antonio brown.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don’t worry about not having a first round pick

We won our second playoff game in a decade

So now Jeruh believes we are one player away from winning the Super Bowl. So Jeruh will be trading up into the first round to get his man

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So now Jeruh believes we are one player away from winning the Super Bowl. So Jeruh will be trading up into the first round to get his man

Unless we are going to part with some primo players or a horde of future picks, we wont be trading up to get a 1st rd pick from 58.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
anybody else still depressed or is it just me? cant eat, cant sleep. HOW THE FUCK did we get dominated in the trenches?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
HOW THE FUCK did we get dominated in the trenches?
Dood did you not read the article I posted earlier? Rams OL lays out how they scouted our defensive tendencies and were able to use our players' habitual telegraphing to tell when we were stunting, blitzing, and our loops and floops. They had the war in the trenches won before the first snap, because of our horrid coaching. Wouldn't surprise me if there were as many keys and tells in our o-line.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just want to vent. I woke up at 1:30 and cant sleep. I just really wanted to at least make the NFC title game this year. Im 40 and remember playoff success we used to have.This shit sucks.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
McVay, now the youngest head coach to win a playoff game, constructed a masterful game plan that consistently got first downs on first- and second-down.

While McVay is often lauded for his schemes, Saturday he’ll be remembered for his aggressiveness.

Two things we'll never hear said about the Clapper.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Kinda similar to 1992 when not a single player from our #1 defense made the pro bowl or all pro team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
McVay, now the youngest head coach to win a playoff game, constructed a masterful game plan that consistently got first downs on first- and second-down.

While McVay is often lauded for his schemes, Saturday he’ll be remembered for his aggressiveness.

Two things we'll never hear said about the Clapper.

They ran the ball 48 times, that's not being overly aggressive.

Kudos for to their coaches and OL though. They found the key to the game in watching film and we never adjusted one iota.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
its 930 AM EST and garrett is still here

somebody call japan and see if garrett is getting fired tomorrow

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
They ran the ball 48 times, that's not being overly aggressive.

Kudos for to their coaches and OL though. They found the key to the game in watching film and we never adjusted one iota.

They didnt need to be aggressive. They just ran it down our throats and gave Red and his Hot Boyz an old fashioned beat down. Kept beating the man across from them.

Top Bottom