Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jerry only loved him because he wasn't Tony Banks, Q-Bong Carter or Vinny Testaverde.

Jerry loved his story... Hispanic-American from small town America makes good. Yeah, punting on first down from your 20 is good. Remember when Romo threw just such a pick then later said it "was just as good as a punt?"

Jerry loved Romo because Choker Tony was not a "football man." Shit, he worked on his fucking GOLF GAME with more dedication and attention to detail than he ever did on football. Key clue: always "hated" losing at golf, but never minded it much in football.

My hate for him burns with the fury of a thousand suns because he had a gift... He had a gift, and basically laughed it off. He could have been one of the all-time greats of the game but just really didn't give a shit.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
After the Seahawks’ Week Three victory over Dallas, receiver Doug Baldwin said Seattle diagnosed some of the Cowboys’ defensive calls due to the hand signals used to communicate between players. Now, the Rams say the Cowboys’ defensive line was tipping whether they were stunting based on their alignment and which hand they had on the ground.

Rams right guard Austin Blythe told The Ringer that it worked “plus-90 percent” of the time, crediting the inside information with helping Los Angeles run for 273 yards on 48 carries.

If Maliek Collins shaded closer to the tackle, the Rams expected a stunt. If Collins lined up wider, the Rams looked to see which hand a certain Cowboys lineman had on the ground. The Rams said it gave them a good idea what was coming.

“We had a pretty good tell when they were going to do that,” Blythe told The Ringer.

Not surprisingly, Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett downplayed the Rams’ postgame revelations.

“Any time you go into a ball game, there are certain things . . . that are indicators of what a team might do, and we certainly have those,” Garrett said Monday. “The Rams certainly have those; every team you play has those. What you try to do is, you try to have complements to those things, and we work very hard at that, understanding our self-scout, and understanding what we’re doing.

“Typically teams have tendencies, typically the best teams have tendencies, and you play to those tendencies and you also take advantage of those tendencies to do other things off of them, and that’s in all phases of your team. So the Rams did a very good job in that ball game. They deserved to win the game, um, you know that’s really all I have on that.”

Rams say Cowboys defense tipped its hand – ProFootballTalk

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not surprisingly, Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett downplayed the Rams’ postgame revelations.

“Any time you go into a ball game, there are certain things . . . that are indicators of what a team might do, and we certainly have those,” Garrett said Monday. “The Rams certainly have those; every team you play has those. What you try to do is, you try to have complements to those things, and we work very hard at that, understanding our self-scout, and understanding what we’re doing.

“Typically teams have tendencies, typically the best teams have tendencies, and you play to those tendencies and you also take advantage of those tendencies to do other things off of them, and that’s in all phases of your team. So the Rams did a very good job in that ball game. They deserved to win the game, um, you know that’s really all I have on that.”

If rationalizing failure could get you into the HOF, the red headed wonder boy would have his own wing.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A multi-billion dollar franchise; the most valuable professional franchise in the world.......and we wore the wrong cleats. My God this jerkoff makes it hard to be a fan. In addition, he's not afraid to tell people we had the wrong cleats. Why? Another sales job. It's not the talent, the HC, the QB....no sir. It's the cleats and we'll get that straightened out next year and do better. You gotta hand it to this cocksucker, he's a hell of a salesman and thinks outside the box.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A multi-billion dollar franchise; the most valuable professional franchise in the world.......and we wore the wrong cleats. My God this jerkoff makes it hard to be a fan. In addition, he's not afraid to tell people we had the wrong cleats. Why? Another sales job. It's not the talent, the HC, the QB....no sir. It's the cleats and we'll get that straightened out next year and do better. You gotta hand it to this cocksucker, he's a hell of a salesman and thinks outside the box.

He knows the masses of Dallas fans are ignorant, so they'll buy it and get excited for 2019

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, we lined up with 6 guys up front the whole game. Never changed.

Just dumb fucking in game management again, as usual with this bunch.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yep, we lined up with 6 guys up front the whole game. Never changed.

Just dumb fucking in game management again, as usual with this bunch.

It fits with the entire passive "bend dont break" shit philosophy we have. Let's don't do all-out attack like we did against Nawlins, lets just sort of hang back and prevent the embarrasing big play.

When you load the box you're rolling the dice and Carrot is too "risk averse" to allow much of it.

He'd rather lose as a wimpering cowering fool than ever go down swinging haymakers. Would rather meekly tap out after a slow beatdown than get knocked the fugg out.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why isn’t this site allowing me to post screen shots from my phone?

I did it once when I first started posting here

And now every time I try it says the file is too large

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Why isn’t this site allowing me to post screen shots from my phone?

I did it once when I first started posting here

And now every time I try it says the file is too large
That's a setting I need to correct. Thanks.

We have a feedback forum for these type of inquiries, for future reference.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Got it, thx

I haven’t really looked around the site and all the different threads yet

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Isnt it amazing an offense cant do shit most of a half, then they go hurry up and move like a hot knife through butter.
That’s what I was saying during the game

Someone needs to tell Dak it’s the fourth quarter with two minutes left

That’s when he seems to be at his best

Top Bottom