dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So you plan to continue acting like a child who can't formulate a reasonable argument? Good for you.

you didnt even understand the argument, you were too busy defending your fearless leader to even understand what was wrong with the situation

Cythim

Reaction score
you didnt even understand the argument, you were too busy defending your fearless leader to even understand what was wrong with the situation

You are so hilariously clueless, I never mentioned anyone outside of those involved with the NBA when discussing this with you, there was no defending my "fearless leader." I completely understand what you think is wrong with the situation, I just think you are being overly dramatic because you do not like where the money was going. Logic prevails in this argument because the NBA did not do any supporting, only people who happen to be associated with the NBA did. I live and work in a red county and so far you are the only one I know who has a problem with this.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You are so hilariously clueless, I never mentioned anyone outside of those involved with the NBA when discussing this with you, there was no defending my "fearless leader." I completely understand what you think is wrong with the situation, I just think you are being overly dramatic because you do not like where the money was going. Logic prevails in this argument because the NBA did not do any supporting, only people who happen to be associated with the NBA did. I live and work in a red county and so far you are the only one I know who has a problem with this.

I dont care where they donated the money Cy. people have the right to do what they want (regardless of how blatently stupid it is)

I care because the obvious appearance is the league itself is openly campaigning for BO. If they want to support the guy fine, but do it in private. Same goes for Hollywood people, they shouldnt be openly pushing one side or another.

Love Bruce Springsteen, but one of the funniest things I ever saw at a concert was him going on a liberal cheerleading session and someone in the crowd yelling "shut the fuck up and play" while it was quiet. And that person was right.

Cythim

Reaction score
I dont care where they donated the money Cy. people have the right to do what they want (regardless of how blatently stupid it is)

I care because the obvious appearance is the league itself is openly campaigning for BO. If they want to support the guy fine, but do it in private. Same goes for Hollywood people, they shouldnt be openly pushing one side or another.

Love Bruce Springsteen, but one of the funniest things I ever saw at a concert was him going on a liberal cheerleading session and someone in the crowd yelling "shut the fuck up and play" while it was quiet. And that person was right.

They can't do it in private, campaign contributions must be made public so we can see who is buying our politicians. Blame the media who reported on it if you have a problem seeing who was in attendance.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They can't do it in private, campaign contributions must be made public so we can see who is buying our politicians. Blame the media who reported on it if you have a problem seeing who was in attendance.

I still hate the NBA too by the way, not just the Marxist in Chief

Top Bottom