Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Let this be a lesson to all you cops out there. When a 300lb black kid is trying to take your gun, let him. Then and only then would we have "justice." We would still have a dead kid, likely - but at least there would be at least one dead white cop too, and that's the only thing really that would satisfy.

Reaction score
Upsets me to see people loot and burn down their own town. Why punish mom and pop store owners?

I understand peace protests but there is no place or excuse for doing what was done last night.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why is everyone hating? Ferguson sounds like an awesome place to visit. Hotels are dirt cheap, stores are practically giving TV's away, and there's some sort of street festival going on right now.

Reaction score
Upsets me to see people loot and burn down their own town. Why punish mom and pop store owners?

I understand peace protests but there is no place or excuse for doing what was done last night.
Most of the people doing the dumb shit there couldn't tell you the first fact about the case other than Brown was black and the cop was white. They are using it as cover to go out and steal and destroy.

Fuck 'em.

Reaction score
Well I didn't know the data. To me it's as simple as don't scare police and you'll stay alive. It doesn't make some of these shootings right but you can see where the problem is and how to address it. 75% black children raised without their dad. Fix that and youve solved literally every race related issue in this country

Top Bottom