jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I know im late to the party. Just saw this gem of a thread.

My only thoughts are that many police officers are trigger happy and have power trips. Watch any COP show, minorities get the book thrown at them, white people are given warnings and lunch money. Just the way it is, the way it has always been. On the flip side, i dont like riots and i think many of these individuals could have handled the situations better. When cops confront me, i’m a little bitch. I do whatever the fuck they say.

This video was interesting how people racial profile. How much more cops?
ABC's What Would You Do (Bike Thief) - YouTube
What is wrong with racial profiling? If I am on a plane, i damn sure don't want any Arabs on board. It is not PC, but it works. Each race has certain traits , but there are exceptions. Not enough exceptions that profiling doesn't work though.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
None grander than the scam Obama has run on the middle class taxpayers and small business owners.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Michael Brown's blood found in officer's car, on gun - CNN.com

Report: Michael Brown's blood found on Officer Darren Wilson's gun, car door

(CNN) -- Forensic tests have found the blood of Michael Brown on the gun, uniform and police cruiser belonging to Officer Darren Wilson, who fatally shot the unarmed teen two months ago in Ferguson, Missouri, The New York Times reported.

The revelation, provided by unnamed government officials familiar with a federal civil rights investigation, marked the first public account of Wilson's testimony to investigators.

That it could potentially serve as exculpatory evidence -- or at the very least, used by Wilson's supporters to back the officer's account of what transpired on Canfield Drive on August 9 -- immediately drew suspicion and anger from leading activists who portended an ominous reaction from Brown supporters.

"This is clearly constructed and contrived to justify the killing of Mike Brown," Ferguson resident Pam Peters told CNN affiliate KTVI.

Angela Whitman, a Ferguson resident who was among activists meeting with U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder there in August, found the newspaper account of Wilson's testimony "so hard to believe."

She said the report addressed only the initial encounter and not the subsequent fatal shooting, when some witnesses said Brown was surrendering with his hands up. But police said Wilson shot Brown after the teen attacked him and tried to take his gun.

Whitman speculated that the account was leaked to the newspaper because a St. Louis County grand jury investigating the teen's killing is now leaning toward not indicting the officer.

"If [Michael Brown] struggled with this officer, this still does not justify why this child is not alive," Whitman said. "If this young man did this, and struggled, that means he got free. And then witnesses said he turned around with his hands up. This kid should still be alive.

"There was speculation probably about a week ago, that Wilson will not be indicted, and that he is going to get off. People are more angry now. There's more anger now than when the incident happened," Whitman continued.

Whitman worried whether the revelation would provoke another round of racially charged protests akin to the violent demonstrations immediately after Brown's August 9 death in the St. Louis suburb. Wilson is white; Brown was black.

"This is not a black and white thing, this is about what's right and wrong. St. Louis is in trouble, because if this is what Darren Wilson said, and they believe him, St. Louis is going to burn," Whitman said.

"I'm so frustrated with this. It's all for political gain. It's become no longer about Mike Brown," Whitman added.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Activist said:
St. Louis is in trouble, because if this is what Darren Wilson said, and they believe him, St. Louis is going to burn
Translation:

"If dey don' fry dis fuckin cracka we gone burn down dis city."

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Translation:

"If dey don' fry dis fuckin cracka we gone burn down dis city."

It's amazing isn't it? Nothing is about the truth and everyone refuses to see the issues in these communities. And I get a kick when they refer to Michael Brown as "child." I'd be interested to see the results of his toxicology tests but that won't be released until trial. No sane and sober person just innocently walking down the street would attack a police officer through the window of his cruiser in broad daylight.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No sane and sober person just innocently walking down the street would attack a police officer through the window of his cruiser in broad daylight.
"Sho dey do, cuz da man be always harassin us fo walkin down da middle of hour street"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Times like this are when I miss SP/mb4 to remind us that we aren't feeling enogh white guilt and shame
Ya know, I watched that Bill O'Reilly/Jon Stewart "shouting match" about "White Privilege" and I came away from it educated a bit, by Stewart. I only wished O'Really would have asked him, "Okay so what's the solution?"

The "solution" of course is, what Van Jones says. "GIVE THEM THE WEALTH! GIVE THEM THE PROPERTY!!!"

Yes, whites systematically suppressed blacks from owning property in places like Levittown all the way into the 50s, 60s and to some degree in the 70s. Keeping blacks from being able to own property. We get that. And yes, this is alot of the reason why most property is owned by whites.

Okay, wanna solve the "black problem?" Give them the reparations they demand. Give them all a coupla million each. In one generation, there won't be very many blacks left alive. They will ramp up the killing of each other, stealing the largesse from each other, and will be OD'ing on drugs in massive numbers.. All because Whitey kept them down.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
The better question would have been what are you going to do about? A privileged white guy getting paid to act like a fool in front of a camera. Because living rich and patronizing the under class that is his audience isn't really action. Too bad O'Reilly is cut from the same cloth or he would have thought to ask that question.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Ya know, I watched that Bill O'Reilly/Jon Stewart "shouting match" about "White Privilege" and I came away from it educated a bit, by Stewart. I only wished O'Really would have asked him, "Okay so what's the solution?"

The "solution" of course is, what Van Jones says. "GIVE THEM THE WEALTH! GIVE THEM THE PROPERTY!!!"

Yes, whites systematically suppressed blacks from owning property in places like Levittown all the way into the 50s, 60s and to some degree in the 70s. Keeping blacks from being able to own property. We get that. And yes, this is alot of the reason why most property is owned by whites.

Okay, wanna solve the "black problem?" Give them the reparations they demand. Give them all a coupla million each. In one generation, there won't be very many blacks left alive. They will ramp up the killing of each other, stealing the largesse from each other, and will be OD'ing on drugs in massive numbers.. All because Whitey kept them down.
Why not send them back to their homelands instead of spending any money on them? After a week of chasing insects for lunch, they would appreciate the life they had in the USA.

Reaction score
Why not send them back to their homelands instead of spending any money on them? After a week of chasing insects for lunch, they would appreciate the life they had in the USA.

Pretty sure 'Merica is as much their homeland now as it is yours.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The better question would have been what are you going to do about? A privileged white guy getting paid to act like a fool in front of a camera. Because living rich and patronizing the under class that is his audience isn't really action. Too bad O'Reilly is cut from the same cloth or he would have thought to ask that question.
Excellent point. With the caveat of course, that O'Really at least donates millions to the underprivileged.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We bear the responsibility as a country, for bringing Africans here against their will and making them slave labor. It's a legacy cost. It is a sorry legacy but it IS our legacy.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We bear the responsibility as a country, for bringing Africans here against their will and making them slave labor. It's a legacy cost. It is a sorry legacy but it IS our legacy.

What are you talking about? What do we, as a country, owe anyone?

Top Bottom