Iamtdg

Reaction score
What if it works?

It won't because there is an infinite supply of people qualified to do that job. They will just hire replacements. And if those walk, they will hire more.

Turnover costs in that kind of job is very low because there is generally very little training involved.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It isn't different but I didn't give you all the details you wouldn't know. People have accepted the position at the wage I've offered and came back after to ask for more money. Some have stayed others have left.

Anyone can ask for more money and I'd bet that most companies have raises built in the longer you stay with them. But to walk off in unison because McDonald's won't double your pay is ridiculous. Your just being obtuse.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What if it works?

you're the owner of the franchise.

you've got a desk full of applications of younger people not feeding a family to go through. you tell me, would you double the salary cause someone WANTS IT or would you let them walk and hire those who want the job?

Reaction score
I'd be willing to pay a few dollars more for my happy meals to help a brotha out if they would just stop putting shitty damn toys in them.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Good news. I heard on the radio the strike is over. The settled for a coupon for a free apple pie.

Top Bottom