JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Holy fuck I'm 8-3.

Can't get cocky. Bairsbashers is right on my tail at 2-9.

We each had 2 categories tied up going into Sunday until my entire team went out and got drunk before their games. I thought it was going to be close but it did not end up that way.

Does anyone else hate that you cannot cut certain players? Maybe we can take a vote and decide to do away with it.

Reaction score
We each had 2 categories tied up going into Sunday until my entire team went out and got drunk before their games. I thought it was going to be close but it did not end up that way.

Does anyone else hate that you cannot cut certain players? Maybe we can take a vote and decide to do away with it.
The no cut list is in there to prevent collusion. Curious as to why you wouldn't want it though?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Makes sense regarding the collusion, but if collusion is good enough for the NFL it should be for us also.

I wanted to be able to trade or dump a couple of guys that are restricted. It very early still, so they could pan out over the long hall, but Cole Hammels and Cepepedes both look like crap so far. Plus I have folks on the DL already so my options to fill my roster each day is very limited.

No worries, I am sure it will work out.

Reaction score
I know you can trade them. And pretty sure the no cut list changes every week.

You guys do know that if you have someone on the DL, you can stash them on your DL and get an extra roster spot right? But it's limited to one person on the DL.

I'm toying with the idea of adding one bench slot though. It's a fine line between too few bench spots and too few quality players in free agency, but I figure with 8 teams instead of 10, an extra bench spot just takes out 6 extra guys from the free agent pool. What I don't want is to have someone in the position of losing a position player for the year and not being able to find a suitable replacement.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Thanks for the DL tip. I also did not know the protected players change each week. Guess I need to read a little bit. I am fine with the number of players. If someone has an unlucky injury streak there's still is a chance to pick up some decent FA's. It add to the challenge in my opinion. It makes cuts tougher and requires a bit more management.

Reaction score
Last week you had three guys who were DL eligible who you didn't put on your DL. You could have one more player on your roster. I have Hanley Ramirez on my DL right now, so I had one more player than you. Everyone has 3 bench spots, and they can be wherever you want them, pitchers or hitters.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Last week you had three guys who were DL eligible who you didn't put on your DL. You could have one more player on your roster. I have Hanley Ramirez on my DL right now, so I had one more player than you. Everyone has 3 bench spots, and they can be wherever you want them, pitchers or hitters.

So basically you are saying I don't know how the hell to manage my roster, is that it Pep?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I am officially protesting the first week of the season. Its clear I was cheated- JUST AS I SUSPECTED

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A new week and my team is picking right up where it left off after that cheater peplaw robbed me

Top Bottom