Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You bitches don't wanna see me right now.

~waves hand in front of face~

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey commish- is there any advantage or disadvantage to having someone on the "bench" (BN) as opposed to actually being at a position? Same thing for Pitchers. Does it matter if they are in the starting slot (SP) vs another slot (P)

Since you arnt playing my team this week maybe you can give me factual info.

Thanks

Reaction score
Well, yeah. Your bench players don't count towards your stats when they are on the bench. SP vs P doesn't matter though. The P spot gives you flexibility to use closers/RP or starters. You have to have at least 2 SPs and 2 RPs, but you can put whatever in the other 3 P spots, just like you can put any position player in the Utility spot.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hey, pep is there a reason why I can't add a free agent without losing a player? Other teams have more than 20 players on their roster.

Every time I go to add another player it says I need to drop one. I have 20 players, what's the max?

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The teams with 20 are, Mid, Sheik, Grapes(whoever the fuck that is), and myself. The rest of you have 21 players.

Reaction score
My team was sharing in the grief of the Boston bombings. How dare you question their heart sir?

Reaction score
The teams with 20 are, Mid, Sheik, Grapes(whoever the fuck that is), and myself. The rest of you have 21 players.
20 players is the roster limit. You can gain an extra roster spot if you have a DL eligible player and put them on the DL on your team page. If you're using click & drag roster, then drag them down under the "BN" indicator. Once you have someone on the DL, then you can pick up a free agent without dropping anyone.

When the DL eligible player comes off the DL, then you have to go back to 20 roster spots unless you have another player to put on the DL at that time. The point is so you don't have to drop your best players if they'll be back soon.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
20 players is the roster limit. You can gain an extra roster spot if you have a DL eligible player and put them on the DL on your team page. If you're using click & drag roster, then drag them down under the "BN" indicator. Once you have someone on the DL, then you can pick up a free agent without dropping anyone.

When the DL eligible player comes off the DL, then you have to go back to 20 roster spots unless you have another player to put on the DL at that time. The point is so you don't have to drop your best players if they'll be back soon.

Okay, thank you.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess I am missing something. Last night Jim Johnson saved the game for the Orioles, yet the only thing that shows up in my stats is -----

I thought all my pitchers stats counted?

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I guess I am missing something. Last night Jim Johnson saved the game for the Orioles, yet the only thing that shows up in my stats is -----

I thought all my pitchers stats counted?

Yeah, I'm sure there needs to be a correction there.

Reaction score
Yeah for some reason the pitching stats aren't showing. Probably just a glitch.

Kicking Mid's ass now.

Top Bottom