Reaction score
Can a sitting President campaign for the person he wants to replace him? If so, I'd imagine the Democrats will use Obama to get out the black vote, similar to how they used Bill Clinton this year to energize the base in general.

Oh, of course Obama will be a schill for whomever the Dems put up next.

I'm just saying... all the black people driving around town with Barack Obama stickers on their cars? Yeah, they won't have Joe Biden (or whomever the Dems put up) stickers on their cars in three and a half years.

There will be a drop off in turnout.

But again, it probably won't matter. Exit polls once again show the majority of the young vote (18-29) voted Democrat, whereas the older vote was Republican. There's a changing of the guard. Republicans are going to have to make wholesale changes in order to re-appeal to the young, lazy, entitled folk out there who think the gubment owes them something.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;nY0M7IdNl7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY0M7IdNl7U&feature=player_detailpage#t=54s[/video]

God - asleep on the job, as usual.

My favorite is when the old lady says Obama's father was a muslim and an atheist and a communist. The reporter asks if he was a muslim or an atheist. She says he was all three.

lol

Last edited:

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That must be why so many black people have forgotten about Reaganomics and are now voting republican.

The disgusting racial bile that has come from the tea party republicans is going to take a long ass time. You're not getting blacks back and hispanics aren't going to forget that you've been trying to kick them and their families out of the country since Bush was in office.

btw I see no Republicans denying this - it's obvious from the way things have played out that this is true and the only group Republicans appeal to are white males.

So who is dividing the country again?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't think the media has the power to propose policy that alienates women, young people and minorities. That's pretty much all been done by Republicans.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
sUrzD.jpg

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
moar food stamps. moar trillion dollar deficits.

Burn this country to the ground!

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What the guy from Dumb and Dumber said in the clip bkeavs posted right up there said. ^^^

while I agree with his sentiment for the most part, how is the kid who is just now coming onto their majority the worst generation ever? wouldn't that be the one that was in power during the fall from grace?

yeah it's the 20 year old's fault that you made all those horrible policy decisions over the last 30 years.... boomer's least endearing trait is there complete and utter lack of introspection.

Reaction score
Because 90% of young people lack work ethic, expect instant gratification, and are unwilling to sacrifice.

Not entirely their fault. They're simply a product of the enviroment they've grown up in. Kids today are spoiled. And I'm not suggesting I'm some sage, wise old man. I'm only 35. My generation was spoiled as fuck too. It's only gotten worse though. And continues too.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
That must be why so many black people have forgotten about Reaganomics and are now voting republican.

The disgusting racial bile that has come from the tea party republicans is going to take a long ass time. You're not getting blacks back and hispanics aren't going to forget that you've been trying to kick them and their families out of the country since Bush was in office.

This may be the dumbest thing you have ever said. And, TBH, half of it I couldn't even understand. Spellcheck, dumbcheck and grammar check is appreciated next time.

Thanks in advance,

Me.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Once you go back to having two white candidates again, black people won't be coming out in such high numbers to vote.

A lot of the African American's voting could probably tell you nothing about Obama's politics. They voted for him simply because of the color of his skin.

Right because the typical American negro isn't smart enough or involved enough to care about the plight of his country.

I think that's probably pretty close to accurate. As the typical white american person also is uninformed when making political decisions. But, I would call that a wash. So, since race isn't the problem, what is? I would say it's welfare. I'm not going to go find the numbers, but I would bet those numbers of welfare recipients favor minorities. Stack on top of that a black president trying to get re-elected, BOOM record turnouts.

But, then again, I'm just racist.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
How the fuck does Florida not have their results?

I read Puerto Rico wants to be the 51st state. Fuck Florida, PR can take their spot as #50.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Can a sitting President campaign for the person he wants to replace him? If so, I'd imagine the Democrats will use Obama to get out the black vote, similar to how they used Bill Clinton this year to energize the base in general.

Or how any candidate from either party generally gets the support of the previous president from their party.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that SP on one hand claims that the white folks are racist and uninformed.

But when the Black or Hispanic Community vote en mass for a minority candidate that has literally bent them over a barrel and fucked them up the ass for 4 years and gave them free phone and welfare check reach arounds it was sooooo awesome that they knew all of what was going on and voted for the right candidate.

Your guy won, but I'm not gonna sit here for the next 4 years and listen to you trash white people and the Conservatives in general as racist bigots that are uninformed.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I only read this thread to see superpunk's shots at black people.

What will he say next?? I can't wait.

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that SP on one hand claims that the white folks are racist and uninformed.

But when the Black or Hispanic Community vote en mass for a minority candidate that has literally bent them over a barrel and fucked them up the ass for 4 years and gave them free phone and welfare check reach arounds it was sooooo awesome that they knew all of what was going on and voted for the right candidate.

Your guy won, but I'm not gonna sit here for the next 4 years and listen to you trash white people and the Conservatives in general as racist bigots that are uninformed.
Self-hating white guys.

Top Bottom