superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I never claimed white people are racist and uninformed. Republicans are racist and uninformed. Unfortunately they are mostly white.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I never claimed white people are racist and uninformed. Republicans are racist and uninformed. Unfortunately they are mostly white.

Your prejudice and ignorance are impressive. The imaginary republican party in your head would be proud.

You got to love a guy who says you can't disagree with him or you hate black people...

Think government should be effective? Racist!
Empowering? Racist!
Accountable? Racist!
Solvent? Racist hate mongering ******!

Reaction score
sp mostly just trolls.

He's probably a republican himself just playing a role online that is totally unlike his real life persona.

Sort of like how Hostile is a fat apartment complex manager who plays an NFL insider, former NCAA athelete, and a neighborhood hero like John Wayne was a hero in the west.

Just as Hostile slurps a big gulp and his Cheeto stained fingers type long winded posts of wild life adventures or Football 101 threads.... superpunk is busy listening to Rush Limbaugh and retweeting Sean Hannity while simultaneously on the DCU calling Obama the GOAT and damning those racist conservative women haters.

Last edited:

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Your prejudice and ignorance are impressive. The imaginary republican party in your head would be proud.

You got to love a guy who says you can't disagree with him or you hate black people...

Think government should be effective? Racist!
Empowering? Racist!
Accountable? Racist!
Solvent? Racist hate mongering ******!

No they're racist because they're racist. Their political opinions are just the result of ignorance and bigotry mostly.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
No they're racist because they're racist. Their political opinions are just the result of ignorance and bigotry mostly.

I think few people in this country are racist. I think many are prejudiced, some for good reasons others not so much.

Racist accusations are heavy blows for people who don't know how to punch. Mostly fueled by ignorance.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
sp mostly just trolls.

He's probably a republican himself just playing a role online that is totally unlike his real life persona.

Sort of like how Hostile is a fat apartment complex manager who plays an NFL insider, former NCAA athelete, and a neighborhood hero like John Wayne was a hero in the west.

Just as Hostile slurps a big gulp and his Cheeto stained fingers type long winded posts of wild life adventures or Football 101 threads.... superpunk is busy listening to Rush Limbaugh and retweeting Sean Hannity while simultaneously on the DCU calling Obama the GOAT and damning those racist conservative women haters.
jeebus approves this message.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Right taking responsibility is a republican thing and women and minorities and educated people hate that so that's why those people disproportionately vote democrat.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The Democrats offer nothing to people who actually have shit figured out.

I make good money, my family has health insurance, and I'm a citizen.

When my wife doesn't wanna be pregnant, we buy condoms and birth control. When work is slow, we have savings to fall back on, not the Government.

Why should I have to pay a single cent for someone that doesn't take personal responsibility?

And why in the hell is that racist? There are more white people on food stamps iirc.

The democrats win because they promote free stuff. Simple as that. Americans are lazy.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Democrats offer nothing to people who actually have shit figured out.

I make good money, my family has health insurance, and I'm a citizen.

When my wife doesn't wanna be pregnant, we buy condoms and birth control. When work is slow, we have savings to fall back on, not the Government.

Why should I have to pay a single cent for someone that doesn't take personal responsibility?

And why in the hell is that racist? There are more white people on food stamps iirc.

The democrats win because they promote free stuff. Simple as that. Americans are lazy.

And the Republicans offer wild spending, fiscal irresponsibility and tax cuts for everyone. Hooray for the selfish ill-thought-out policies of a fucking 12 year old!

Your caricature of non-condom using retards is awesome though. That's where things like Planned Parenthood come in - and their extensive reproductive education programs. Because alot of poor repressed religious white republicans in the south dont teach their daughters what happens when you let a dude cum inside you, and so they get teen pregnancy out the ass. And they can't abort it, because Republicans are insistent that they absolutely MUST HAVE that baby, even if they can't care for it.

And then, after they've forced you to have the child that you can't care for (and had because you aren't educated, because your parents are repressed and they've cut funding to education programs), they'd like you to not take any government assistance in caring for that child.

Fucking brilliant.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Also I love the "I can get by why can't everyone else" mentality. Like you or me are the only people in the world who matter. I'm white, I'm male, I'm smart, I'm not disabled, I can get a job pretty much anytime I want. I don't sit around wondering why everyone else just doesn't be whiter, maler and smarter, like I'm oblivious to the challenges other people face. Kind of like Mitt saying if you need money for college, just borrow it from your parents. The selfish disconnect from reality shown by Republicans is terrible. If you don't want to be part of a society that cares for it's less fortunate than move to some war torn african nation and see how well you do with your whole might/wealth makes right mentality. The rest of us will be caring for each other as best we can like civilized adults. We got a taste of your vision for the nation and on Tuesday we ROUNDLY rejected it. Back to the drawing board.

Last edited:

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Also I love the "I can get by why can't everyone else" mentality. Like you or me are the only people in the world who matter. I'm white, I'm male, I'm smart, I'm not disabled, I can get a job pretty much anytime I want. I don't sit around wondering why everyone else just doesn't be whiter, maler and smarter, like I'm oblivious to the challenges other people face. Kind of like Mitt saying if you need money for college, just borrow it from your parents. The selfish disconnect from reality shown by Republicans is terrible. If you don't want to be part of a society that cares for it's less fortunate than move to some war torn african nation and see how well you do with your whole might/wealth makes right mentality. The rest of us will be caring for each other as best we can like civilized adults. We got a taste of your vision for the nation and on Tuesday we ROUNDLY rejected it. Back to the drawing board.

Head shot.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

That's the problem with liberals.

It's lazy people and white guilt that fuels that machine.

You guys aren't bound by tax law, you guys can give as much of your money as you wish to dependency programs. Go for it. I'll pass. I work hard for my money, nobody stresses out for me, nobody worries about when the next roof is coming in for me. I do that for myself.

You guys are stuck in a time when women and minorities aren't getting a fair shake at life. News flash! It's 2012. Opportunity is out there for anyone that chooses to take that step.

Top Bottom