bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
If it happens. I think it’ll be after the cowboys Seahawks game. I don’t think the hawks want Thomas beating up on them with the boys. That’s also the hawks first home game I believe.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If it happens. I think it’ll be after the cowboys Seahawks game. I don’t think the hawks want Thomas beating up on them with the boys. That’s also the hawks first home game I believe.

Plus the pot might actually sweeten when it turns out our secondary sucks, especially at the safety position.

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
Plus the pot might actually sweeten when it turns out our secondary sucks, especially at the safety position.

True enough, or another safety gets hurt and we have to really spring for him and give Seattle EXACTLY what they want for him, Wich at this point I’d be fine with. But I think overall we will be ok for now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
True enough, or another safety gets hurt and we have to really spring for him and give Seattle EXACTLY what they want for him, Wich at this point I’d be fine with. But I think overall we will be ok for now.

Injury or suckage makes the price go up. Trade deadline makes the price go up. Price probably goes up, and keep in mind we already offered a 2nd, which was their original ask.

So, the price already has gone up and will go up further with injury or suck.

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
Injury or suckage makes the price go up. Trade deadline makes the price go up. Price probably goes up, and keep in mind we already offered a 2nd, which was their original ask.

So, the price already has gone up and will go up further with injury or suck.

Yeah. And they backed out on that Wich really sucked cause I don’t think they thought we were that serious.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah. And they backed out on that Wich really sucked cause I don’t think they thought we were that serious.
Orrrrrrrr, because they look at our secondary personnel and the guy coaching them is one they fired, they figure on suck making the price go up.

I count on their front office and HC to be lots brighter than ours.

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
Orrrrrrrr, because they look at our secondary personnel and the guy coaching them is one they fired, they figure on suck making the price go up.

I count on their front office and HC to be lots brighter than ours.

Lol , I guess it can always go either way , whichever way you wanna see it. I’m hopefully for the team, very hopeful. I guess I’m just looking positively at it all.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lol , I guess it can always go either way , whichever way you wanna see it. I’m hopefully for the team, very hopeful. I guess I’m just looking positively at it all.
I'm looking at it the way Seattle most likely is.

Most fans look at it through rose colored glasses. Rose colored glasses hide the truth.

And the truth is, we're very shaky in the secondary. Even though I've seen some improvement over what I called them for years, the Legion of Boobs. They do appear to have some hustle and effort now, which was missing for years - and they do appear to be a more intelligent group than we've had.

But they're yet to be tested in real-game conditions and scenarios. We'll find out more about them tomorrow than we did the entire offseason. I've seen nothing yet to convince me they won't suck and stink up the joint.

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm looking at it the way Seattle most likely is.

Most fans look at it through rose colored glasses. Rose colored glasses hide the truth.

And the truth is, we're very shaky in the secondary. Even though I've seen some improvement over what I called them for years, the Legion of Boobs. They do appear to have some hustle and effort now, which was missing for years - and they do appear to be a more intelligent group than we've had.

But they're yet to be tested in real-game conditions and scenarios. We'll find out more about them tomorrow than we did the entire offseason. I've seen nothing yet to convince me they won't suck and stink up the joint.

Fair enough , I get ya 100%.
I’m pretty darn excited about getting this season kicked off.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Fair enough , I get ya 100%.
I’m pretty darn excited about getting this season kicked off.

As are we all. I've picked them to go 11-5 and win at least one playoff game this year, despite my better judgement.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seattle is not going to trade him to us before week 4. The last thing they want is for ET to be a Cowboy when we play them in their house.

“If” they were going to trade him now they would accepted our 2nd round pick that we just offered up a couple days ago.

By Seattle now saying they won’t consider a trade for anything less than a 1st round pick they are basically telling us to fuck off for the time being

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Seattle is not going to trade him to us before week 4. The last thing they want is for ET to be a Cowboy when we play them in their house.
I doubt they give a shit about that. They give a shit about what they can get for a star player who wants to be traded, and the market is open until the trade deadline. The price for their commodity can only go up, barring of course a major injury or damage to the commodity.

They're gambling he won't get hurt, and that our secondary will suck. They have until the trade deadline to find out.

Top Bottom