Iamtdg

Reaction score
And, using the PM system here to recruit - to poach - new people who come here, to the DCC. And thinks people wouldn't report that.

I said that I would out in the open for everyone to read, dipshit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And, for the record, I don't read private messages that aren't mine. It was shared with me.
So Skid thinks it was condescending? My goodness there's some snowflakes in the world.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Are you accusing me of reading other people's PMs? Please tell me yes.
I was asking, not telling. But that's completely aside from what you quoted there.

You come on here bellyaching about the content of a private message that was never sent to you, it's up to other people to decide if it was shared, or read.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Had I asked my question on the open board over there, y'all might have gotten mad and might also have valid reason to be, and probably banned me. I asked in PRIVATE, as a friend, trying as always to be helpful. It's nothing to get bent out of shape about.

Reaction score
Dooms, you can do whatever the fuck you want with your board, but don't come over to mine sending condescending PMs, you motherfucker. I want that clear right fucking now. This is your only warning.

Fuck off, tough guy. Fuck right off back to your board.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
:lol

what the hell just happened here? Why is IamASensitiveLil'Bitch so pissed off over such a seemingly mundane issue?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
what the hell just happened here? Why is IamASensitiveLil'Bitch so pissed off over such a seemingly mundane issue?
I know right? But it's the offseason and we learned that he has a "staff" and Skid is on it! LOL

Iamtdg

Reaction score
:lol

I'm actually just at home and bored as hell. Seemed like as good a way as any to spend my afternoon. Dooms makes the perfect target.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dooms, you can do whatever the fuck you want with your board, but don't come over to mine sending condescending PMs, you motherfucker. I want that clear right fucking now. This is your only warning.

No one fears you DCC lightweights.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think I'm in a pretty good position to comment on this, having been around Iamtdg for some years, and dealing closely with Doomsday for a time.

Iamtdg understandably didn't like the line of questioning, and as many times as the DCC has had to start from scratch, I would think it could be unsettling when someone sticks their nose where it's not asked of them.

Doomsday is "go out of his way" helpful and was probably thinking he could be of some assistance.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
But, I'm always up for a message board war.

Bury me next to Deal and Fedora.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And, using the PM system here to recruit - to poach - new people who come here, to the DCC. And thinks people wouldn't report that.

Well, that's disturbing because no one tried to recruit me to go over to DCC. I don't know how to feel about that...offended for not being recreuited or glad I don't have to deal with such sensitive snowflakes. In any event, Superpunk "recruited" me and invited me here so I liked the guy, even after he went off the deep.

I can appreciate the board wars but this one is kind of a lame to be angry at you about.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Iamtdg understandably didn't like the line of questioning, and as many times as the DCC has had to start from scratch, I would think it could be unsettling when someone sticks their nose where it's not asked of them.

What's so understandable about it? If DCC has had to start over because of hacks, technical glitches, etc., you'd think they'd welcome some advice and low cost alternatives.

Top Bottom