bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
All he had to do was throw slants to Irvin and and the ball off to Emmitt. I'm not saying we would have won back to back SBs with him, but we would have had success.

you know who can throw slants and hand the ball off? Kellen Moore.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Probably poll questions worthy.

Which was/is better:

A) Garrett the backup QB
B) Garrett the Offensive Coordinator
C) Garrett the HC

Has to be backup QB simply by default. Didnt he win a Thanksgiving Day game as a backup?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Okay, now rank the worst 5 Cowboys QB of all time.

Let's say minimum 4 starts.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Pelleur had way more success than some of those guys. Quincy had some success too, so maybe Chad Hutchinson deserves to be on that list more than him. always had a soft spot for Hogeboom because of the '82 champ game and first game of 1984 season, where he looked like the real deal vs the Rams.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Okay, now rank the worst 5 Cowboys QB of all time.

Let's say minimum 4 starts.

Thats a tough one. We had so many losers after Aikman and before Romo. Trying to come up with the worst five brings back painful memories.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Weeden
Cassel
Brad Johnson
Quincy
Anthony Wright

I cant count flubs like Wright, Johnson and Cassel, they were never intended to be starters and all were short timers here.

Q Bong is hands down the worst. Both on and off the field, and he was dumb as a fucking tomato.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I cant count flubs like Wright, Johnson and Cassel, they were never intended to be starters and all were short timers here.

the prerequisite was four starts, so
rebellious-sticking-out-tongue-smiley-emoticon.gif

neither Stoerner or Sweeney made enough starts

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Has to be backup QB simply by default. Didnt he win a Thanksgiving Day game as a backup?

He was 3rd string.The immortal and married above his skis Rodney Peete was our backup.Didn't Peete and Aikman have similar thumb injuries or some shit?Any it was against the Packers and Favre and Sterling Sharpe hooked for 4 TDS that day,but luckily Garett had some guys named Emmitt,Moose,Harper and Irvin helping him.

Reaction score
neither Stoerner or Sweeney made enough starts
Sweeney... there was a guy I nearly forgot. Converted like 5 4th downs against the Giants, almost won the game so Landry starts him the following week against the Vikings and shit the bed... bad.

Top Bottom