Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hope this official catches the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of his bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team his girlfriend...

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Tony still hangs onto the ball too long putting us in unwinnable down and distance scenarios. He must improve in that area.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Tony still hangs onto the ball too long putting us in unwinnable down and distance scenarios. He must improve in that area.

Hear what you're saying. I understand the frustration.

But, should he never try to extend a play? Most of our highlights from this year( every year) are him extending plays, holding onto the ball. You can't have it both ways.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think he holds onto the ball longer now because he trusts the OL more, and he knows we have WR's who can make plays on the run when plays break down.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm anxious to see if he made it out of the game alright. Hopefully there aren't anymore offseason surgeries on the horizon.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm anxious to see if he made it out of the game alright. Hopefully there aren't anymore offseason surgeries on the horizon.
I think with a whole offseason to rest and rehab, he'll be good to go for a few more years.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Hear what you're saying. I understand the frustration.

But, should he never try to extend a play? Most of our highlights from this year( every year) are him extending plays, holding onto the ball. You can't have it both ways.

I love his scrambling/spin moves to the outside to create a clean throwing lane. His body was never right this year. He needs to adapt and sometimes that means chucking it in the stands and live to fight another play.

Reaction score
Yeah, if Romo has a full offseason of health, then I expect him to be even better next season.

Get the defense some real help, resign Dez, franchise Murray, and we'll make another run at it next year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah, if Romo has a full offseason of health, then I expect him to be even better next season.

Get the defense some real help, resign Dez, franchise Murray, and we'll make another run at it next year.
Was he the league leader in fumbles lost? I think we just, let him leave.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Murray can fuck himself. I hope he ends up in Cleveland or some shitty team like that.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Orrrrr, hopefully he blows both knees out getting out of the shower tonight. The fuck. Go to hell, Murray.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

he reportedly has torn ligaments in his left ring finger

Reaction score
Get Dez signed. Thats first priority. Id like to have Murray back, but he might be too expensive. I like what i saw with Randle and maybe you can get Petterson. With a young O-line that is only going to get better, any back is going to be able to run behind them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Man, go to CZ and see that still picture of the Cobb KO return fumble. Its unthinkable that Hanna didn't come up with it.

We might have been able to take full control of the game with that recovery after the TD.

Just adds to the depression.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Get Dez signed. Thats first priority. Id like to have Murray back, but he might be too expensive. I like what i saw with Randle and maybe you can get Petterson. With a young O-line that is only going to get better, any back is going to be able to run behind them.
I'm still just gun shy over a back who suddenly starts beasting it in a contract year. I don't think he beasts it anymore once he gets a longer term big money deal. Let someone else pay him.

But on Dez yeah, I'll eat my hat and crow right now on him. Pay the man.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hope it, I hope it.

He deserves only the worst after breaking my heart today. He may not have scored, slow mfer, but he damn sure breaks their back with a 40 yard run or so.

Weakest mfer Since Dexter Carter.

Reaction score
League leader in fumbles lost with like 100 more touches. I want him back... I'd take him on a multi-year deal, if the money were reasonable. But I doubt that happens, so I'm good with a franchise tag designation. One year, $7-8 mil. If he won't agree to a reasonable deal for business reasons, then franchising him is a business decision in return.

I would try to cut his touches next year though. Keep him healthy for the stretch run, get Randle more touches, show him we don't have to have him... then see what happens.

Top Bottom