Reaction score
Just read in a thread at CZ that ESPN reported other teams may have interest in trying to hire Jason Garrett as HC

What a joke. Only the Raiders would be dumb enough. Maybe the Bears too. I'm sure this is CZ propaganda though. They're worst than North Korea.

Would love for someone to take him off our hands. There are some great coaching candidates still floating out there and we would be the most desired spot.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
hat a joke. Only the Raiders would be dumb enough. Maybe the Bears too. I'm sure this is CZ propaganda though. They're worst than North Korea.
You gotta be kidding. He is a great coach! Landryesque!

Reaction score
You gotta be kidding. He is a great coach! Landryesque!

I know you're trolling but let's all be clear about something. Ginger straight botched the end of the first half leading to AT LEAST a 6 point swing. Those points could have definitely come in handy when we were down by...err 5 fucking points. Dez catch doesn't matter if Ginger sleeps in today.

Reaction score
Bookmarking my sarcasm now?

Did you not see my other 20 or so posts making fun of Romo closing his eyes while throwing?

I'm saying, he is soooo good he can beat teams with his eyes closed. It's snark.
Yeah... bookmarking your bullshit.

Only you would come out during the week and claim Romo has "changed," that all the shit you said he needed to do better, he has done, and he's now an acceptable QB... then after he plays a game with a QB rating of 140+ and loses he's not good enough and you sarcastically make fun.

You're like fucking Jekyl and Hyde with Romo.

I'm sure you'll drop some more pretend excuses now. But we all know the emperor has no clothes here. And it's really fucking old.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah... bookmarking your bullshit.

Only you would come out during the week and claim Romo has "changed," that all the shit you said he needed to do better, he has done, and he's now an acceptable QB... then after he plays a game with a QB rating of 140+ and loses he's not good enough and you sarcastically make fun.

You're like fucking Jekyl and Hyde with Romo.

I'm sure you'll drop some more pretend excuses now. But we all know the emperor has no clothes here. And it's really fucking old.
You can't tell the difference between just poking fun and actual criticism?

But.... Since you want to take it seriously maybe you will explain this.

romoskeered.jpg

When the fuck was it EVER okay to throw the ball deep downfield or anywhere for that matter, with your eyes shut?

Reaction score
When you're trying to avoid a sack....

When the pass is incomplete, then what the fuck does it matter?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
When you're trying to avoid a sack....

When the pass is incomplete, then what the fuck does it matter?
I've never, ever seen that. Ever. A QB who shuts his eyes and then throws downfield.

They asked him if Peppers tipped that one, he said "I don't know, couldn't see."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Y'all gotta learn to yuk yuk it up with me. The pass resulted in a pass interference call on GB and a first down for us. I'm celebrating it, not criticizing it.

It frikkin worked.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know you're trolling but let's all be clear about something. Ginger straight botched the end of the first half leading to AT LEAST a 6 point swing. Those points could have definitely come in handy when we were down by...err 5 fucking points. Dez catch doesn't matter if Ginger sleeps in today.

The phrase, "beat them like a red-headed step child", had to been made with him in mind.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just read in a thread at CZ that ESPN reported other teams may have interest in trying to hire Jason Garrett as HC

Garrett's media buddies doing PR work for him again.

Garrett isn't going anywhere. But his friends will make sure he gets maximum pay from Jerry.

Reaction score
Jerry loves him a puppet. It's unfortunate that today was probably the last stand for Witten, Romo and even Ware. Will be a tall task to keep this staff intact in order to prop Ginger up.

Reaction score
Tough way to end the season but at least the Cowboys had a shot to win. I thought it was a catch. Dez made a football move. Dumb rule. I wouldnt say the Packers were gifted the win, much like i wouldnt say the Cowboys were gifted a win last week. The Cowboys were robbed on that 4th down play. It is what it is and we have all offseason to think about it.

I thought it was a game with a lot of missed opportunities. Before the half, Murry fumble, couldnt recover the kickoff fumble. Had a hobbled Rodgers. Cowboys had the momentum and let it go a few times. They had a real shot to win this thing.

Oh wells. Proud of this team. I really enjoyed this season. Far exceeded my expectations. Now its time to take a break from football. I dont give a shit about the Championship or SB. Just give it Seattle already. I dont follow any other sports, other than maybe boxing. Have to adjust and use my time doing something more productive. Spend more time with the family.

Top Bottom